Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[CT] Visions Kamado BBQ - Professional C Series

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2015 3:17 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 14, 2008
141 posts
103 upvotes
Calgary
There were 4 still in stock at Beacon Hill, Calgary after my friend and I each picked one up yesterday. Their price on the floor model was $699 but they looked up some other stores in Calgary to match the $549 that others experienced. I only wish that I saw this earlier so I could have saved another $80 with the Sobeys gift card offer last week.

I picked up the small (M series) last year during its clearance time and have been so happy with it. I will never go back to a propane grill except for last minute meals (it takes me about 20 min longer from uncovering the BBQ to eating with the kamado than propane).
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1528 posts
261 upvotes
East Coast!
Picked up a Pro C last night from a local Canadian Tire.. they had 3 left..
Good deal!
Apr 30, 2006
213 posts
7 upvotes
delavoie wrote: Picked up a Pro C last night from a local Canadian Tire.. they had 3 left..
Good deal!
Location pls. Thanks. I'm looking for one too. What was the price at your location?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1528 posts
261 upvotes
East Coast!
chuckydee wrote: Location pls. Thanks. I'm looking for one too. What was the price at your location?
Riverview nb...$549
Jun 29, 2014
62 posts
35 upvotes
Westmount, QC
chuckydee wrote: Location pls. Thanks. I'm looking for one too. What was the price at your location?
maybe if we know where you are someone in that area might be able to update us with local information.

for what it is worth, Montreal area has a few (1-3) in a different stores. with the Vimont Laval store showing 16 in stock!

you can check stock here
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/visio ... VXSUv5FDIV

Paul
(happy grilling to you)
Jun 9, 2003
242 posts
161 upvotes
Ottawa
jjtsl wrote: Does this come with the electric starter?
No, but it does include a cover for the Kamado and the grilling stone for indirect grilling. Very nice bonus in the box.
Apr 30, 2006
213 posts
7 upvotes
pgartner wrote: maybe if we know where you are someone in that area might be able to update us with local information.

for what it is worth, Montreal area has a few (1-3) in a different stores. with the Vimont Laval store showing 16 in stock!

you can check stock here
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/visio ... VXSUv5FDIV

Paul
(happy grilling to you)
I've looked in the gta. But Canadian tire is so hard to deal with. The system shows one in a few stores with varing prices. Just a lot of work trying to find one in a box for the cheap price.
Jun 29, 2014
62 posts
35 upvotes
Westmount, QC
look online to see who shows 1 or more in stock. and call them to verify inventory. if in stock have them put it aside for you.
as for price, have them price match another store. they may need the manager to approve it

my local ct had none, but the laval/autoroute 13 store has stock but $799 online, over the phone I was quoted $650. i asked them to price matched the Montreal/DDO store price of $550. their systems where showing 1 in stock when in reality they had none (online it still shows 1 in stock)

also expand your search area. pick cities further way from you. AMHERSTBURG, ON, OTTAWA MERIVALE, ON, SMITHS FALLS, ON, PETERBOROUGH NORTH, ON and WASAGA BEACH, ON shows 2 or more.

good luck.

if not it is a long weekend, come to montreal, the laval vimont store shows LOTS of stock. but call them first to verify stock (by sku #) and price/price match
Apr 2, 2011
120 posts
155 upvotes
Smiths Falls
Two of the c left at Smiths falls CT listed at 549. Have to go to customer service with product number. Got one myself yesterday
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2008
1168 posts
1981 upvotes
Montreal
pgartner wrote: look online to see who shows 1 or more in stock. and call them to verify inventory. if in stock have them put it aside for you.
as for price, have them price match another store. they may need the manager to approve it

my local ct had none, but the laval/autoroute 13 store has stock but $799 online, over the phone I was quoted $650. i asked them to price matched the Montreal/DDO store price of $550. their systems where showing 1 in stock when in reality they had none (online it still shows 1 in stock)

also expand your search area. pick cities further way from you. AMHERSTBURG, ON, OTTAWA MERIVALE, ON, SMITHS FALLS, ON, PETERBOROUGH NORTH, ON and WASAGA BEACH, ON shows 2 or more.

good luck.

if not it is a long weekend, come to montreal, the laval vimont store shows LOTS of stock. but call them first to verify stock (by sku #) and price/price match
very tempting to get one in laval...

did you use the bbq yet? i'm not sure if i bbq enough to justify spending +600$ on a bbq...
Oct 28, 2009
270 posts
28 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I wish I could get one in Victoria
Aug 31, 2008
248 posts
72 upvotes
Newmarket/Markham
I just did a quick search right now for anyone in the GTA, CT has 1 listed as in stock as of 7:16am at the Agincourt store online. Can't confirm if it's actually there or not as I'm at work and can't make my way down. But for someone looking for one, might be a good store to check.
Apr 30, 2006
213 posts
7 upvotes
CT911 wrote: I just did a quick search right now for anyone in the GTA, CT has 1 listed as in stock as of 7:16am at the Agincourt store online. Can't confirm if it's actually there or not as I'm at work and can't make my way down. But for someone looking for one, might be a good store to check.
It's a display model
Jun 29, 2014
62 posts
35 upvotes
Westmount, QC
lostchild83 wrote: did you use the bbq yet?
yes, a few times, steaks for mothers day, hamburgers, brochettes, some calzones, pork chops and a salmon steak

to be fair, I BBQ about 80% of the meals over the course of a year. I use 5-6 20 lbs tanks a year on my Vermont casting vsc5007
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2008
1168 posts
1981 upvotes
Montreal
pgartner wrote: yes, a few times, steaks for mothers day, hamburgers, brochettes, some calzones, pork chops and a salmon steak

to be fair, I BBQ about 80% of the meals over the course of a year. I use 5-6 20 lbs tanks a year on my Vermont casting vsc5007
I don't bbq enough to justify paying so much for a bbq, but the question is: would this make me want to bbq more?

Is it truly worth the price?
Oct 13, 2007
644 posts
254 upvotes
Alberta
lostchild83 wrote: I don't bbq enough to justify paying so much for a bbq, but the question is: would this make me want to bbq more?

Is it truly worth the price?
Yes. Wife got this for me 3 years ago. Same model. Had a cheapy Centro before this. There is a learning curve. It took me a good year to year and half to truly get my temps down. First time I did pizza on it from scratch I knew this was it. Got the bbq pinned. must half been pushing 900 degrees. Was just like a Forno. Next I smoked ribs at 225 for 6 hours. Never Ever would I go back!
Nov 11, 2007
591 posts
180 upvotes
Gonna have to say this is well worth the cost as well. I got a Vision C, different model, for $599 at Costco last year, and I probably cook about 75% of meals on it - year round!

You can do low and slow pulled pork, brisket, ribs on it. You can (reverse) sear steaks, do pizza, bake bread. It's so versatile, love this.

For more ideas on what you can cook, head over to http://www.kamadoguru.com/forum/59-kama ... -showcase/ as well as check the other forums on that site, there's a specific subforum for Vision grills.
Aug 31, 2008
248 posts
72 upvotes
Newmarket/Markham
chuckydee wrote: It's a display model
Which could be even better if it's in good condition. Managers are usually open to dropping the price even more for a display model, or they're will to negotiate to get rid of that last one. All depends on condition. I do this all the time at Home Depot, Canadian Tire ect. can usually get between 10-20%
Apr 15, 2003
412 posts
45 upvotes
none left in the Okanagan. Darn, really want to find one!
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1069 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto
chuckydee wrote: It's a display model
CT911 wrote: I just did a quick search right now for anyone in the GTA, CT has 1 listed as in stock as of 7:16am at the Agincourt store online. Can't confirm if it's actually there or not as I'm at work and can't make my way down. But for someone looking for one, might be a good store to check.
Called the store last friday. Was told it's in "pretty bad shape"...someone went to take a look at it and didn't buy it. Lady told me to go check it out but I didn't bother...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)