Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

1 Watt "party" LED lights in four colours $1.44-$1.93

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2015 1:42 pm
Jul 30, 2006
411 posts
329 upvotes
Ottawa

[Canadian Tire] 1 Watt "party" LED lights in four colours $1.44-$1.93

Found these Philips LED bulbs on clearance at Canadian Tire in Ottawa. Four bins of them:
Red or Blue or Amber or Green.

Medium base. G16 shape.

Can't find them on the CT website, the Philips site or on the web for that matter.
Can't seem to upload the photo I took. I scanned the barcode with a barcode scanner, and it suggested that I track the package at Fedex.
Sheesh.

Good luck to all.
6 replies
Banned
Dec 10, 2014
259 posts
85 upvotes
Chateauguay, QC
P_shopper wrote: Yes, that is the shape, but the glass portion of each is white, not coloured.
ie: you couldn't tell what colour the light will be unless you turn it on.
I got one each of the red, blue and amber. I can't believe that I can't find them on the web anywhere.
Thats good cause the ones on amazon apparently have a blue led and a coloured globe!
May 19, 2008
257 posts
46 upvotes
Cambridge
They have had them at the Cambridge (pinebush) location for a while. I've seen them a few times, but can't think of a reason to buy them. What do you plan to use them for? 1w doesn't seem like much.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
They've been on sale for a very long time. I bought a couple and haven't found any use for them other than night lights, as they're too dim for anything else.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Yup, really dim. There was a sale on these somewhere many years ago that was posted on this site, from Home Depot IIRC, a buck each I think. Bought a bunch thinking I'd be able to find a use for them one day. That day has still yet to arrive.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)