Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Hardware

CTV/Home Hardware $50,000 BACKYARD MAKEOVER CONTEST 2009 (June 17/09)

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2009 6:22 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam

[Home Hardware] CTV/Home Hardware $50,000 BACKYARD MAKEOVER CONTEST 2009 (June 17/09)

There is one Grand Prize available to be won. The Grand Prize consists of a $50,000 Backyard Makeover. The Grand Prize consists of (a) $20,000 designated to the �project� � i.e. a choice of projects may include for example a new deck, shed, interlocking brick, (b) $20,000 for labour and installation and (c) $10,000 for other items such as a BBQ, patio set, planters etc.

There are 10 Second Prizes available to be won, each consisting of one $1,000 Home Hardware Gift Card. Gift Cards are valid at all Home Hardware stores across Canada.

There are 12 Third Prizes available to be won each consisting of one Yardman stainless steel deck lawnmower. Model is subject to availability . Approximate retail value is $499.99 each.

There are 100 Fourth Prizes available to be won, each consisting of one one-day deck restoration system awarded in the form of a $75 gift certificate from Home Hardware for Natura deck cleaning products and Wood Shield Stain. Gift Certificate expires July 17, 2010.

Online registration is limited to once per person.

Canada Age of Majority

Ends 06/17/09

Enter Here
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
35 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2004
1711 posts
23 upvotes
I could use a major overhaul thanks :)
Ebay Rating

Heatware
--------------------------------------------------
"This is not fine prose nor, by itself, terribly clear. It would appear to have been drafted by lawyers." - Cummings, J. Bourke, et al. v. Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. (1998)
Mar 23, 2009
14 posts
175 upvotes
St.Thomas,Ontario
I get page saying COMING SOON
Ernest Hemmingway once wrote, "The world is a wonderful place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

:o
Dec 26, 2007
86 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
just entered - seems to be working now
Jan 10, 2009
746 posts
4 upvotes
Welland
Thank you......this would be so nice!