Fashion & Beauty

which cufflink you use for elegant ,dressy shirt?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2008 8:46 am
Tags:
None
Aug 16, 2003
351 posts

which cufflink you use for elegant ,dressy shirt?

just looking for cufflink , but does not satisfy with Banana republic, kenneth cole, etc.
any recommendation?
Hot deal doesn't mean the cheapest thing in the world. It means a good price for what you get!
9 replies
Jul 24, 2006
972 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
mont blanc is a good choice. If you have the the $ you should check out tiffany & co they've got some nice cuff links for dressier clothes.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
2147 posts
68 upvotes
What's your budget first of all?
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3160 posts
1856 upvotes
Kingston
Nobody cares ....just get shiny ones from Winners....stainless steel or chrome type.
Dec 10, 2004
871 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
My favorite cuff link brands for men are:
- Tiffany & Co
- Links of London

Hope this helps - they're well made and Links of London has some really fun ones - sold at Holts.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2005
5218 posts
1240 upvotes
Burlington
I have some Burberry cuffs that I got from the Burberry store in New York. I find them elegant, and I only wear them on special occasions.
Jun 26, 2008
264 posts
16 upvotes
It really depends on the occasion. Always have about 3-4 pairs for interchangeability (is that even a word?)

Get 1 pair for the formal night out. Holt's is obviously great for that and you are safe with Links, duChamp or Paul Smith. If you can wait till Feb/March, cufflinks always go on sale. I bought a really nice pair of duChamp there about 2 years ago for $40.

Have about 2-3 pairs that are more biz casual for work or the night out. If you can get to Simon's in Montreal, they sell some for $10 that honestly, people will think cost you $100. Or if you ever get to a Shanghai Tang store (none in Canada, pity), they have some really nice Asian-themed ones that are out of this world.

The last word about cufflinks. Get a pair that represent you. Like a tie, cufflinks can tell a lot about a person.
Nov 4, 2007
427 posts
36 upvotes
I've got Hugo Boss white gold with pearl cuff links. I love pearl because it's not too flashy, but still very formal.