Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

《Hot》SONY RDPX300 SPEAKER DOCK WITH TUNER AND LIGHTNING CONNECTOR almost half price

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2013 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa

[The Source] 《Hot》SONY RDPX300 SPEAKER DOCK WITH TUNER AND LIGHTNING CONNECTOR almost half price

Got it for 169.99 +0.75 EHF +Tax = 192.94 at the source, the original price is $299.99 ,right now it's $100 off plus the source 15% off PROMO CODE: 039362. Its lighting connector is working with ipad4&iphone 5 or up. Bluetooth is working with all BT device include my laptop, ipad, iphone. Andriod and windows phone for sure ,if they have bluetooth. Sound amazing ,blow me away. right now I use it with my thinkpad w510 laptop ,before I have a little one BT speaker ,it can't work together with my logitech bluetooth mouse ,when I move my mouse ,the music stops. This sony one doesn't have that problem,really happy. It has FM radio (it's bonus) ,and battery inside with 6 hours playing time ,have not tested it. I already test it with my ipad4 connectors and BT, both working fine, one problem is I have to take my ipad's back case off. Iphone5 shouldn't have this problem.

I trust sony more than monster. one of my the most favorite brand before ,right now maybe apple LOL.

Sound amazing, forgive me ,I never buy such expensive speaker before ,except I have $300 sennheiser BT headphone MM450. LOL I'm a BT fans.

By the way ottawa merivale is out of stock , I got the last one at carlingwood. They both have dispayed one. You can get this online.

and more I got Nexxtech power bank battery too for $10.
it even can charge my Ipad4.
http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... ct=8010042
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
iphone 5 otter box case is way too thick to connect , for belkin case ,I have to cut the bottom to let them connect together.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
Merivale has one left, they just called me reserved one for me, I told him I can't wait already got one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)