Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cuisinart

Cuisinart Conair Warehouse Sale - December 7th and 8th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2018 7:23 pm
Apr 23, 2002
502 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto

Cuisinart Conair Warehouse Sale - December 7th and 8th

Retailer:
Cuisinart
Drove by this sign today...
Hope this helps a few of you!

CONAIR CUISINART RUSK BaBylissPro
Warehouse Sale

Friday December 7th 12:00pm- 7:00pm
Saturday December 8th 9:00am- 6:00pm

100 Conair Parkway
Woodbridge, Ontario
L4H 0L2

From the last time I went, I would suggest arriving early and expect lineups but prices were so good on brandnew and refurb items. This is directly at Cuisinart and Conair.
Images
  • cuisinart.jpg
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
I bought a Cuisinart popcorn maker earlier this year. When I opened the box there was a bright yellow paper that said do not return to retailer and to contact us. I found that strange when I opened it but whatever. The very first time we tried to used the pop corn maker, billows of smokes started coming out and non of the pop corn popped. It then would not power on after that. So I email them on the email on the yellow paper and get "Please be advised that we do not cover the cost of shipping to us. As per our warranty policy, the cost of shipping to us is covered by you.". So they probably knowingly sold a defective product and then expected me to pay to ship it back to them to replace it.

I returned it for free via Amazon and refused every to buy a Cuisinart or Conair product ever again.

Not saying you will have a bad experience, just sharing mine.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Warehouse sale at 12pm?

It used to be super early. So nothing good again...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8552 posts
11762 upvotes
GTA
Jaytee wrote: I bought a Cuisinart popcorn maker earlier this year. When I opened the box there was a bright yellow paper that said do not return to retailer and to contact us. I found that strange when I opened it but whatever. The very first time we tried to used the pop corn maker, billows of smokes started coming out and non of the pop corn popped. It then would not power on after that. So I email them on the email on the yellow paper and get "Please be advised that we do not cover the cost of shipping to us. As per our warranty policy, the cost of shipping to us is covered by you.". So they probably knowingly sold a defective product and then expected me to pay to ship it back to them to replace it.

I returned it for free via Amazon and refused every to buy a Cuisinart or Conair product ever again.

That makes no sense at all. They wouldn't knowing sell you a defective product just to make a few bucks. They would lose much more in the long run since you won't buy from them again and will tell others not to.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2721 posts
1788 upvotes
Markham
Jaytee wrote: refused every to buy a Cuisinart or Conair product ever again.
i've actually had the opposite experience
bought a electric kettle, stopped working probably 2 weeks before the warranty was over, probably because we over fill and water splashed onto the charging part(I am not exactly sure but it is possibly user error)

brought it to the warehouse, the gave me a new one, no questions asked.
I can understand why shipping is a bummer, if you are local, they are great.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tew wrote: That makes no sense at all. They wouldn't knowing sell you a defective product just to make a few bucks. They would lose much more in the long run since you won't buy from them again and will tell others not to.
The warehouse sale is all refurbished or re-certified electronics
Dec 23, 2015
99 posts
77 upvotes
It's fair for companies to put that "do not return to store" yellow paper in the box. They are at loss if any purchase gets returned. Companies are directing customers to contact services before making returns. The "issues" can be something really simple.

Plus, returns are usually made with resellers(Amazon, in your case.), unless it's out of warranty but covered by manufacture warranty. This is also another reason why there's "all inclusive" extended warranty that you don't have to pay for shipment or anything during the warranty period.
Nov 18, 2018
136 posts
146 upvotes
Bought both the red popcorn machine and the coldcut slicer from the warehouse. Popcorn machine works great 2 years later. Returned the coldcut slicer since it won’t cut much unless you intend cutting butter. POS.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
Jaytee wrote: I bought a Cuisinart popcorn maker earlier this year. When I opened the box there was a bright yellow paper that said do not return to retailer and to contact us. I found that strange when I opened it but whatever. The very first time we tried to used the pop corn maker, billows of smokes started coming out and non of the pop corn popped. It then would not power on after that. So I email them on the email on the yellow paper and get "Please be advised that we do not cover the cost of shipping to us. As per our warranty policy, the cost of shipping to us is covered by you.". So they probably knowingly sold a defective product and then expected me to pay to ship it back to them to replace it.

I bought some stainless cookware last week and it had the same bright yellow instruction not to return to store.I Didn't like the cookware, it went back to Amazon
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8552 posts
11762 upvotes
GTA
blackston3 wrote: The warehouse sale is all refurbished or re-certified electronics
Jaytee bought it from Amazon not the warehouse sale.
Banned
Oct 3, 2018
126 posts
148 upvotes
Do they have those mini food processors? Theyre usually 35-40 on amazon
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
Absence wrote: It's fair for companies to put that "do not return to store" yellow paper in the box. They are at loss if any purchase gets returned.
This wouldn't be in issue if
1) Their products were good quality and they had decent quality assurance
2) I didn't have to pay for shipping for a repair. I'm guessing shipping would be around $20 for me for a $40 item that never worked once.
3) Part of the reason Costco is so popular is the easy return policy. Honestly, thats not my problem if the retailer accepts returns and thats the cost of doing business.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So crap

A billion coffee makers and no one is buying them. Barely anything else

No big appliances and stand mixers, all sold out during yesterday's private family/friends sale. Very disappointing warehouse
Jan 3, 2005
716 posts
159 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: So crap

A billion coffee makers and no one is buying them. Barely anything else

No big appliances and stand mixers, all sold out during yesterday's private family/friends sale. Very disappointing warehouse

Agree...It was a better sale in previous years.

I picked up a toaster oven because I needed one and it didn't break the bank. It was pristine and not a scratch or dent on it. My cheap $20 B&D one lasted 18 yrs so we'll see if this one wioll live up to that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)