Site Comments & Suggestions

***Current Login System Issues*** (January 30)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2013 9:18 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 15, 2013
6 posts
1 upvote
oranr wrote:
Jan 15th, 2013 3:13 pm
We're still experiencing an issue where some users are told that their username is in conflict when they log in. Our login team is looking into the issue. In the meantime, if you're getting the username conflict message, just hold tight. Updating your account username to get past this bogus message could be irreversible later.
This is still ongoing. I can't login with my Actual account now for almost 24 hours. How come it is not listed under the confirmed issues?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
steve-0101 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 10:32 am
I was able to get logged into the mobile site this morning by opening another tab in my mobile browser and logging into the desktop version of the site. Then went I went back to the mobile site tab, I was logged in.

Now, I'm logged out again... and when I try to log in I get the following:

Sorry, we had problems logging you in. Please correct the errors below:

Duplicate entry '' for key 'IDX_UNIQUE_CUSTOMERS_EMAIL_ADDRESS'

I get this too, but when I try to log in on my work computer. At home it seems fine. I am logged in using FF on my galaxy and that is how I can post this.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
Now it says I am logged in using my work computer and like others, it said I was logged in as fizzintoo at first.
Aug 23, 2005
709 posts
30 upvotes
I am having issues staying logged in on iPad through Safari and also on IPhone App. Definitely they changed their cookie management. iPhone app doesn't allow me to login anymore and becoming useless

Please fix what you did to the site
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2004
2729 posts
185 upvotes
Mississauga
I am getting this error now when i try to log in. When i refresh the page, then i'm logged in.

Duplicate entry '' for key 'IDX_UNIQUE_CUSTOMERS_EMAIL_ADDRESS'

Using a newly created login name with my old name appearing in post.
Mar 23, 2004
33668 posts
2277 upvotes
Markham
yhap2003 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2013 6:05 pm
You guys should have put up a Global announcement on the board or send out an email letting users know of the maintenance work, so they don't freak out.
agreed, things should not be implemented unless they are fully ready :facepalm:
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Jan 15, 2013
12 posts
1 upvote
ojam02 wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 11:56 am
This is still ongoing. I can't login with my Actual account now for almost 24 hours. How come it is not listed under the confirmed issues?
I have the same issue, I mailed support and they told me to sit tight and then closed the ticket. Normally you'd expect a ticket to remain open if the issue isn't fixed...
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2005
4732 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
Akronica wrote:
Jan 16th, 2013 12:15 pm
I am having issues staying logged in on iPad through Safari and also on IPhone App. Definitely they changed their cookie management. iPhone app doesn't allow me to login anymore and becoming useless

Please fix what you did to the site
Can't log-in on iphone using the "Touch" site
Keep having to log-in when using the desktop version on a PC
:idea: :) :lol: :razz: :D
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2001
3785 posts
267 upvotes
Kitchener
jjj112 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2013 6:12 pm
Every time I click on forums I have to login :cry:
+1

It is not worth getting irritated, it is not worth it.... Wish everyone happiness, and you yourself will be happy.
Jun 20, 2009
794 posts
156 upvotes
Edmonton
I got the fizzinto thing on the homepage. I tried to log into my own account on the Forums page (because in Forums, I was logged out, not logged in). Had that duplicate issue. Then I went back to the homepage (which was fizzinto), logged out and managed to log into my own account. Hmmm....
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
2313 posts
453 upvotes
Yesva Scotia

fizzinto!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
7427 posts
693 upvotes
Richmond Hill
- let's get our user to test our new system
- sounds like a plan, good idea
- oops i can't even log in myself
Nov 29, 2011
877 posts
92 upvotes
Markham
I thought the fizzinto thing was pretty hilarious LOL, it was so random. I seem to have no issues logging in and staying logged in now.
Got a ticket? Here's some advice:
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote:
Jan 13th, 2013 10:45 pm
fight it!
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1408 posts
279 upvotes
Man that login bug was driving me nuts. Had to clear the cache was thinking it was a cookie related bug
× < >