Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

Curse.com - "Diablo III Giveaway" (ends 14/Jun/2012-PDT, QC?, 17+)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2012 11:40 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Curse.com - "Diablo III Giveaway" (ends 14/Jun/2012-PDT, QC?, 17+)

(No idea why they didn't include a copy of the game as well :| )

"Diablo III Giveaway"

Prize: Three grand prize winners will be selected from all eligible entries in a random drawing to take place on or about June 18, 2012. Each winner will receive:
  • (1) Diablo III Headset ARV is $119.99
  • (1) Diablo III Mouse ARV is $69.99, and
  • (1) Diablo III Mouse Pad ARV is $14.99
ARV: $204.97 each

Rules: http://www.curse.com/sweeps/diablo-iii- ... ntry-rules

Enter: http://www.curse.com/sweeps/diablo-iii-giveaway

Search: curse

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
16 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
hideouslyheather wrote: nice ! thanks ..just bought the game for my daughter !

I hope exams are over - that game is ridiculously addictive :P
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
good luck
bring back colour
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2011
1206 posts
293 upvotes
NEPEAN
ronin1701 wrote: (No idea why they didn't include a copy of the game as well :| )
Because everyone already bought it :) .
ronin1701 wrote: that game is ridiculously addictive :P
Agreed, stupid job, I want to play now!

And thanks for the contest!
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
timorfd wrote: Because everyone already bought it :) .

Well, the odd thing is that their other contest, which has nothing at all to do with Diablo III, does include a copy of the game :|

I'm holding off until their server issues are 100% resolved.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)