Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8184 posts
1659 upvotes
Toronto

CW The Flash

BlazinTrini wrote:
Jul 20th, 2013 4:26 pm
Man of Steel 2 with Batman in 2015, The Flash in 2016 and Justice League in 2017
I read that report too
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... mic-589521

But now Deadline is reporting a Flash tv series in the works from the "Arrow" team

http://www.deadline.com/2013/07/cw-eyes ... id-nutter/

I suppose a tv series doesn't necessarily preclude a big screen adaptation.
1007 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4111 posts
298 upvotes
New Westminster
i hope they don't make the Flash a teenager or young adult. getting a little tired of seeing all the characters as kids nowadays on TV. i guess i am getting old.
Poor Grammar and being long winded don't fit well together, Oh well.
Jun 1, 2012
791 posts
49 upvotes
So is the flash going to barry allen? I would think so.
"Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."—Mark Twain
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10845 posts
1894 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote:
Feb 28th, 2014 1:39 pm
[IMG]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2795/bwhu.jpg[/IMG]
Not bad design (for the head at least...till I see the rest of the costume, but I like the Chin-piece in this design)...but I hope the red is a bit brighter than that. I am sick of this Crimson-Red costume stuff because they think anything a bit lighter doesn't look realistic...just like they did with the Daredevil movie costume...same color as this one. It's color is so dull.

I actually like the lighter colored 90's 1 Season Series Flash costume because it reminded me of what Carnage's (the Symbiotic Psychopath from Spider-Man) colour scheme looks like red with darker/black parts which gives more tone/shape to the muscle-parts of the suite.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10845 posts
1894 upvotes
Toronto
gnunn wrote:
Feb 28th, 2014 2:36 pm
Hope it's good, I actually liked the 1990s Flash series staring John Wesley Shipp. They actually did a pretty good job with the costume:

[IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/ ... ash_02.jpg[/IMG]
Yes! That's exactly what I meant in my last post above. It looks so cool...even though I don't mind a slight design change...but this is how Flash should look (Boots should be done better though...looks like he had Flat-Feet from all the speed/running...LOL! :lol :) . But the colours are perfect.
Aug 13, 2006
896 posts
96 upvotes
Burnaby
Thanks for reminding me of the 1990s series... just rewatched the pilot and it was hillarious... still good but definitely 1990s. Favorite part is when he first puts on the Flash suit and the gang he goes after is 6+ motorcyclist who are protecting... groceries?? lol!
Aug 13, 2006
896 posts
96 upvotes
Burnaby
By the way John Wesley Shipp is confirmed to be a recurring guest star of the new series. .. love this move!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10845 posts
1894 upvotes
Toronto
Fx45 wrote:
Mar 1st, 2014 3:55 pm
By the way John Wesley Shipp is confirmed to be a recurring guest star of the new series. .. love this move!
Now that's a welcome and classy move! I love it when they get the original Stars who played the role as cameos in the new remake/reboot shows...

Just like they did with the late Christoper Reeve (RIP Clark Kent/Superman :( ) and the beuatiful Helen Slater (who played Kara/Supergirl in the Supergirl 1984 movie)....they had them as cameos/guest-stars on some of the episodes from the Smallville TV Series. That was great to watch and pretty nostalgic!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
2363 posts
169 upvotes
Brampton
Suit looks good. I wish they did a straight up shot instead of an "action" shot though, but in due time I guess.