• May 30th, 2023 8:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
some1not wrote: It's hard to watch her with clothes on after seeing her in Black Sails. :)
Time to Google Black Sails
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Anyone going to watch the 5th season?
New episodes of The Flash premiere Tuesday, October 9 at 8/7c on The CW.

The Flash - Comic-Con 2018 Trailer
THE FLASH cast and executive producers offered an exciting first look at the upcoming fifth season when they debuted an exclusive trailer at Comic-Con, giving fans their first look at Barry and Iris adjusting to parenthood, as well as a sneak peek at this season’s new villain, Cicada. And if last year’s ring wasn’t enough, keep your eyes out for an iconic, suit-bearing ring that fans can expect to see more of this fall...

FLASH SEASON 5: Updated Powers, New Big Bad & Nora’s Secret From the Future
One moment you're married, and the next you have a kid! A fully grown time-traveling kid from the future...with speed powers. Yes, in The Flash's fifth season, things for Barry get no less complicated, so we spoke with the cast of the hit #DCTV series to help us unravel it all. Who is Nora Allen? What's the deal with the heavy breathing new villain? Will Cecile keep her powers? How will Ralph Dibny handle being back from the dead? And perhaps most important...will we be getting another Wells?

The Flash | Shadows Trailer | The CW

The Flash | War Zone Trailer | The CW
Mar 12, 2018
416 posts
624 upvotes
Is no Canadian network airing it this season? I didn't see it last week nor this week, and the online guide is only showing it on cw/ktla.
Apr 11, 2011
432 posts
143 upvotes
Memramcook
I don't think it is on any Canadian networks, but I heard it was on Netflix Canada, but didn't check.

Will probably binge watch it close to the end of the season, if it's there. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Bob
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
pallidman wrote: Is no Canadian network airing it this season? I didn't see it last week nor this week, and the online guide is only showing it on cw/ktla.
No Canadian network is airing this show.
bobmacgolf wrote: I don't think it is on any Canadian networks, but I heard it was on Netflix Canada, but didn't check.

Will probably binge watch it close to the end of the season, if it's there. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Bob
Netflix Canada is streaming the episodes 2 days after they air on The CW.

https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/80027042
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR

R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
1278 posts
592 upvotes
Regina, SK
1st episode this season was pretty good. It was great when the worked in Queen's "Flash" theme.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
4420 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
Really looking forward to the cross over this season. I have high hopes for it.
Nothing to see here...keep looking.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15216 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
The name Bloodwork is right up there with Firefist.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
Man....

I gotta say - I'm really liking the mirror arc for the back half of this season.
Flash has a very deep rogues gallery to work with - nice to do something other than constant speedster Big Bads.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: ‘The Flash’ Star Hartley Sawyer Fired Over Racist, Misogynistic Tweets

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-fl ... 234627876/

Parents - teach your kids not to post stuff on the Internet they may regret
Man - that really sucks (for the production team), who finally managed to introduce Sue this last season.
If anything, I'm more shocked that vetting something like this isn't standard practice (prior to hiring).

I enjoyed some aspects of Ralph, but found myself annoyed by the standard CW budget restrictions that made him seldom use his abilities.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
4001 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
remember when jimmy kimmel dressed up as nba player karl malone for his "man show" program? why is jimmy kimmel still on the air?
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
A tweet from 2012? Are people really that bored they need to dig through all history. Ya agree with the Kimmel dressing up as Karl Malone. Pure blackface.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto
carmaster wrote: A tweet from 2012? Are people really that bored they need to dig through all history.
Another possibility, he was causing issues on set so they hired company to dig further into his past. Makes it easier to fire him that way.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: Another possibility, he was causing issues on set so they hired company to dig further into his past. Makes it easier to fire him that way.
True. Must be a reason behind digging up old tweets.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: Another possibility, he was causing issues on set so they hired company to dig further into his past. Makes it easier to fire him that way.
Isn't this how broken telephone works?
I'd guess someone from fandom stumbled upon it.
Their motive in doing so may not have hostile, but who knows?
What issues could he have been causing on set?