• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2017 8:44 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 16, 2016
67 posts
6 upvotes
Yeah I didn't pay any attention to the musical episode either, didn't have anything to do with any of the plot
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7184 posts
682 upvotes
Victoria
Curtoph wrote:
Mar 24th, 2017 7:48 am
Yeah I didn't pay any attention to the musical episode either, didn't have anything to do with any of the plot
except they created unneeded relationship drama in supergirl/flash so that the storyline could be resolved in the crossover.. ugh :)

The musical episode wasn't as bad as I thought. I thought it might of been a musical front to back, but there was still dialogue in in it mixed with some musical #'s.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1115 posts
157 upvotes
So...During last night's episode, I couldn't have been the only one who thought, "what the heck is Iris doing playing the nurse" right? It was that point in the episode that I finally realized she is the most useless member of team Flash.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7184 posts
682 upvotes
Victoria
yah she's basically there to create conflict for barry and that's it. I loved Flash Season 1 so much, but like Arrow, Flash has now devolved. .

It's crazy how bad they write relationships on these shows. The shows all seem to go downhill when they try to write one into a story.
Jun 30, 2009
511 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver
I think bad teen romance is a staple of CW shows. Smallville, Arrow, Flash... I think Supergirl has one now. I think it was mentioned by an Arrow cast member back when the show started - that it was on CW so expect it to happen.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
24538 posts
5281 upvotes
GTHA
Back from hiatus..

Recap of Season 3
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1115 posts
157 upvotes
That was a good episode. Damn it, they had me screaming at the tv with that cliffhanger.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
2991 posts
182 upvotes
And we have to wait one more week to find out who he is...

I think it's Ronnie
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7861 posts
748 upvotes
Yeah the internet seems to support various theories that it's Ronnie (with the biggest factor being Caitlin's instant "allegiance"). Wonder how they'll spin this one.

Also I kind of digged 2024 Flash's outfit.
Dec 22, 2014
470 posts
101 upvotes
Regina, SK
I don't get the Ronnie theory. I feel like if she saw Ronnie it would speak more to Caitlyn first than Killer Frost. I also don't like the idea of the writers ruining Ronnie's heroic send off to bring him back a villain and change him to a speedster. I have the same feeling about the Eddie Thawne theory too, he left a hero, so leave it that way. I also don't think Eddie could gain instant loyalty from Killer Frost.

Savitar has so many dangling plot threads that the writers have put themselves in corner. Whoever it is seems like it can not tie into everything they have built it to be. Looks like we should find out who it is next episode.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7861 posts
748 upvotes
Most of the theories are weak in terms of storyline and I don't know why the show makes such a big deal about Savitar's identity as if that will help defeat him. Knowing he's Jo Blo won't stop the fact that he's way faster than anyone else. Character reveals are low-hanging fruit in terms of creating audience tension/excitement so I feel like that's why they went that way. I would've honestly been totally fine with Savitar just being a new character and not some kind of "reveal" of a character we already knew. They did that with Reverse Flash and Zoom already.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
3490 posts
214 upvotes
Sure. Everything leads to Ronnie, but what if it's Jay Garrick? Because he's currently trapped in the Speed Force and people stuck there usually become mad.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2451 posts
459 upvotes
Toronto
Mr. Robo wrote:
Apr 29th, 2017 10:31 pm
Sure. Everything leads to Ronnie, but what if it's Jay Garrick? Because he's currently trapped in the Speed Force and people stuck there usually become mad.
Or maybe he is that Hunter Zolomon living on their Earth, why else would Killer Frost change her mind so quickly.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
This line is heavy..
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8377 posts
1734 upvotes
Toronto
He certainly did tell him from the beginning