Entertainment

CW 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' (Arrowverse Atom, White Canary, Firestorm etc team up)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2021 8:28 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
430 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
jenviea wrote:
Damn, beat me to it.

So wait, didn't they bury Sarah on Arrow? What, they exhumed her decaying corpse and threw her into the Lazarus Pits and voila??

Anyway, DC TV is kicking DC movies ass it seems!! It's just too bad no one at DC said, "Let's build a continuous universe like Marvel" - but instead, we will have a separate universe in: 1) Gotham on Fox, a separate universe (possibly) with 2) Supergirl on CBS, a 3) combined universe with Arrow/Flash/Legends of Tomorrow, a separate universe with the new 4) Supes and Batman, and let's not forget, a separate universe for the movie 5) "The Flash". That's FOUR or FIVE separate universes to keep track of with DC!

:facepalm:

Still the best of DC is all on CW it seems, IMO.
Banned
Feb 13, 2015
1059 posts
243 upvotes
Oakville, ON
CSAgent wrote: Damn, beat me to it.

So wait, didn't they bury Sarah on Arrow? What, they exhumed her decaying corpse and threw her into the Lazarus Pits
Thats what appears.. lol
Unless they some how implemented time travel as well into it using Barry, but we will all find out soon
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5186 posts
1829 upvotes
Mississauga
Isn't White Canary a villain in the comic book universe?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
1278 posts
592 upvotes
Regina, SK
Some of the rumors/gossip suggest that Caity Lotz will not be reprising the Sara Lance / Black Canary in LoT. She will instead be a different character. It will be interesting to see what direction they choose.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
2011 posts
2500 upvotes
VicRav wrote: Some of the rumors/gossip suggest that Caity Lotz will not be reprising the Sara Lance / Black Canary in LoT. She will instead be a different character. It will be interesting to see what direction they choose.
Trailer shows her being resurrected, not to mention says she is the white canary LOL. And if you warched arrow season finale , at the end it teases something I'll savw the spoils for
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Go behind-the-scenes of The CW's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

Banned
Feb 13, 2015
1059 posts
243 upvotes
Oakville, ON
VicRav wrote: Some of the rumors/gossip suggest that Caity Lotz will not be reprising the Sara Lance / Black Canary in LoT. She will instead be a different character. It will be interesting to see what direction they choose.
Its been already confirmed that white canary is Sarah Lance.. the main question whats happening to her between after being buried dead to being ressurected from the pit.

I feel like at the end of Arrow where Oliver hands the reigns to Malcolm.. the deal was to use the pit to ressurect Sara if Malcolm becomes the new Ras
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
From The Flash thread...
Supercooled wrote: Ok, so I just watched this trailer of Legends of Tomorrow and I think it's going to be awesome.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/T ... 431624221/

Just one question though; who's the principal of the show? White Canary or (Firestorm, Atom, White Canary, Hawkgirl, Cold and Fire with reoccurring appearances from Arrow and Flash?

This is going to be cool but I think Firestorm would have enough steam to get his own show, no? I think so anyway.

It's just going to be a little messy because I'm assuming The Atom is a resident of Sterling City so are they all going to fight in the same city as Arrow? Kind of crowded with all those heroes.
Read my post with the synopsis of the in that thread.
:arrow: cw-legends-tomorrow-aka-atom-arrow-flas ... st22419141

You could also read 'Legends Of Tomorrow: Everything We Know About The Arrow Spinoff' at Cinemablend.com

The principal of Legends of Tomorrow should be Rip Hunter, he will assemble a group of heroes and villains to prevent the future he’s seen from happening. This group of “legends” will work together to defeat the immortal threat Vandal Savage.

The will be a 'global' show, not stick to Arrow's Starling City and/or The Flash's Central City.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43246 upvotes
ONTARIO
Looks good! Just added it to Sonarr so I don't forget about it next year when it begins airing.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote:
Thanks...that looks pretty cool.

Although with the upcoming Supergirl series...and now this show...I am starting to feel like we are getting overloaded/burned-out by too many TV Superhero shows.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3487 upvotes
Victoria
Scorpionsy wrote: Thanks...that looks pretty cool.

Although with the upcoming Supergirl series...and now this show...I am starting to feel like we are getting overloaded/burned-out by too many TV Superhero shows.
Yah... plus all the movies... lol.. its amazing how when something gets popular everyone tries to put their hand the pot. You have to wonder how long it can go for. I feel like I'm hitting the point where it'll be hard to keep up.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
zod wrote: Yah... plus all the movies... lol.. its amazing how when something gets popular everyone tries to put their hand the pot. You have to wonder how long it can go for. I feel like I'm hitting the point where it'll be hard to keep up.
Exactly, I am starting to have a real hard time keeping up with all the superhero shows that are out there.

I can't find the hours easily to watch them all.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
Not just superhero shows, but comic inspired shows. It's like a new golden age for the things...
May 10, 2015
513 posts
84 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Looks cool. not sure how they coordinate with arrow & flash to make sense but will watch.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6348 posts
1610 upvotes
zod wrote: Yah... plus all the movies... lol.. its amazing how when something gets popular everyone tries to put their hand the pot. You have to wonder how long it can go for. I feel like I'm hitting the point where it'll be hard to keep up.
Whatever do you mean?

Vampires, zombies....
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1591 upvotes
Toronto
This looks fantastic! Can't wait to watch this.

But a few things:
1) Is Hawkgirl's only power the ability to fly? Or will she have the electric mace and some super strength like in the Justice League series? It would be weak if her only power is flight when the ability of flight is only one aspect of Atom's and Firestorm's set of super powers.

2) Also with Cold and Heatwave. What else do they bring to the table besides their guns? Like Batman has gadgets, brains, endless bank accounts, and incredible fighting skills, which is why he can hang with the Justice League. If these two only have their unique guns, I am really struggling to see how they can hang with these superheroes. Especially Heatwave, the group already has a superior firepower with Firestorm. Having him around would be redundant.

3) I'm under the impression that Atom and Heatwave are sufficient enough to be the superheros, and that they should just have a supporting team like Arrow and Flash both do. But because these guys can hold a show on their own, they need these other heroes (well Legends according to the trailer) in order to create a show that's worthwhile to watch.

Regardless, I hope this trailer isn't overhyping things. But I have faith in CW.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Inside DC’s Legends of Tomorrow

"What happens when heroes, villains and time travel collide? We'll soon find out when DC's Legends of Tomorrow makes its debut on The CW. So what can you expect from this Arrow and Flash spinoff series? Quite a lot, as Tiffany learns from Brandon Routh, Caity Lotz, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller and the rest of the show's cast in this exclusive #DCTV clip."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)