None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5937 posts
1667 upvotes
Kelowna
joeyjoejoe wrote:
May 15th, 2017 3:49 pm
So... many... gingers... Makes me wonder if the Blossoms are inbreeding.
The keep turning out like Cheryl, have at 'er.
Mar 8, 2012
83 posts
5 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Haz wrote:
May 13th, 2017 5:53 pm
Afterlife was really good but they went on a long hiatus leaving the story hanging. Did they ever finish it?
I think it's still going on. You're right, the long hiatus in between each issue took me out of it as well. I'll probably go catch up on it now that Riverdale is on break until the new season.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5937 posts
1667 upvotes
Kelowna
I think the hiatus was just one week .........................
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17630 posts
1285 upvotes
raspeed wrote:
May 15th, 2017 6:08 pm
I think the hiatus was just one week .........................
We're talking about the Afterlife with Archie comic that had an inconsistent release schedule.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9762 posts
853 upvotes
raspeed wrote:
May 15th, 2017 4:38 pm
The keep turning out like Cheryl, have at 'er.
Oops! I binge watched the rest of the episodes last night... I guess there was some inbreeding. I deleted my post last night as it was a bit of a spoiler, but now thinking it really doesn't impact the plot.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15645 posts
655 upvotes
Stouffville
i enjoyed the series... i knew the main characters of the Archie Comics but never really read them or purchased them.. when i would see them at the checkout aisle, i would always get a Disney Adventures instead lol...

anyways, it was fun to watch... Betty and Veronica are extremely good looking and that doesnt hurt at all (actually one of the main reasons i kept watching.. yes im a pig! lol)...

i do agree that episode 12 felt like it should have been the end of the season more than episode 13... and i can also see Luke Perry not coming back, as mentioned before...and it looks like Kelly Ripa's Husband is playing Hiram Lodge in Season 2..

When you look at the adult cast, this show is sooo 90's.... Head of the Class, Beverly Hills 90210, Twin Peaks, Scream, Scary Movie, Vegas Vacation...not to forget Ringwald as well...and even Cole Sprouse for Big Daddy and Friends
Mar 8, 2012
83 posts
5 upvotes
NORTH YORK
grappos13 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 5:10 am
When you look at the adult cast, this show is sooo 90's.... Head of the Class, Beverly Hills 90210, Twin Peaks, Scream, Scary Movie, Vegas Vacation...not to forget Ringwald as well...and even Cole Sprouse for Big Daddy and Friends
Holy cow he's the annoying kid from Big Daddy and Friends?? Wow, look at that list...time flies.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25655 posts
5834 upvotes
GTHA
Season 2 premiered tonight, anyone watched it?

Back Again Trailer
Jul 25, 2008
687 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
The masked man looked like Betty Cooper’s father....

It has to be related to Archie after Ms. Grundy was eliminated
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1167 posts
161 upvotes
Boring episode, IMO. And they continue with the melodramatic dialogue that I'm sure every teenager uses nowadays!

"We're sending your dad our prayers and giving him as many of our nine lives as he needs."

"You gave me the kiss of life, Archie Andrews, and now I've given it to your dad."

:facepalm:
Baaaaaaaaa!
Nov 15, 2004
398 posts
76 upvotes
+ 1
BooOOooring. Terrible script. Their lines are unconvincingly delivered. IMO This show is fading fast. Looks like OG Reggie jumped ship in time (onto 13 Reasons Why). Still, I can't bring myself to stop watching because I'm hoping it will somehow redeem itself and make itself worthy of the comics.