Tags:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21005 posts
10449 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU

The Daddest Dad Shoe

What's the deal with this dad shoe craze? Has the whole world lost its mind?

First the balenciaga triple s, which is reselling for like $2500-3000 (something stupid like that):

Then Kanye has to jump into the mix with the yeezy 700....that'll set you back like $500-1000:

both look like absolute trash. I guess they balenciagas are at least well made /high quality trash.

Someone should pair the mommest mom jeans with the daddest dad shoes. That'd be a sight to behold.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
5 replies
Apr 10, 2011
522 posts
262 upvotes
I thought these were the daddest dad shoes? My dad's been rockin' them for years.....

Feb 5, 2013
110 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
My friend has a pair of 'dad shoes' from Fila and every time he wears them, I just roll my eyes. Oh fashion...
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21005 posts
10449 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
lemmiwinks wrote:
Mar 14th, 2018 4:05 pm
I thought these were the daddest dad shoes? My dad's been rockin' them for years.....

Those are affordable/more realistic dad shoes

The balenciagas and yeezys are just hypebeast over the top dad shoes. I guess some people like walking around with $3k pieces of trash on their feet.

Most of the time i get fashion. Like I understand it. With these god damn dad shoes I have no idea.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Jan 16, 2009
118 posts
29 upvotes
My friend said the exact same thing about the yeezy's, and how they look like what a dad would wear while mowing the lawn...

When I saw that exact same pic, It sort of reminded me of a cross between the Air Max Uptempo 97 and some cheap running shoes you would find at Walmart/Zellers in the 90's.

Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1904 posts
603 upvotes
Brampton, ON
My wide feet make some of my shoes look like dad shoes.

Annoys me quite a bit.