• Aug 8th, 2008 12:56 am
Tags:
None
Aug 15, 2006
670 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto

Dad's Cookie factory near STC/Progress

I can smell these cookies all the way from the RT in the morning, and I heard you can go there and buy cookies directly from the factory. Just wondering if anyone's done that before and what's the pricing.
mmmmmmm oatmeal choc. chip
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
3467 posts
187 upvotes
GTA
Don't know if it was that location, but I remember my Dad taking me when I was little to the Dad's factory and buying bags of the broken oatmeal cookies...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Jun 4, 2007
837 posts
206 upvotes
My husband is a cookie monster and goes there often. The stock and prices vary depending on what is available.

Sometimes they have boxed crackers (wheat thins, cheese nips) I think for around 1.50 a box. They also sell the packaged bags of cookies you find in stores and sometimes just white lunch bags full of bulk cookies (broken peices etc). These white bags are the cheaper option.

Personally, I refuse to eat the open white bags of bulk cookies (seems a tad unsanitary) but my husband buys them and eats them up :)
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18841 posts
1954 upvotes
Elmira
Can you buy anything freshly baked? Like same day?
May 12, 2006
939 posts
32 upvotes
Squiggles wrote: Don't know if it was that location, but I remember my Dad taking me when I was little to the Dad's factory and buying bags of the broken oatmeal cookies...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I remember that too! Except I went with my mom :P.

I can still recall the wonderful smell... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
1629 posts
76 upvotes
Yes, it's open to public so you can just go inside and buy.