Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1171 posts
15 upvotes

Daily ABM Withdrawal limits for Scotiabank

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Daily ABM withdrawal limits for Scotiabank are on a day to day basis ie. Mon -> Tues or if it is on a 24 hour time period.
Thanks
Share:
5 replies
Deal Addict
May 31, 2003
2731 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
It actually depends on you, as the limits are created based on the credit check done when you open your account...
Witty Comment
"I love to go to the schoolyard and watch the children jump and scream, but they don't know I'm using blanks." - Jack Handey
References
HeatWare
Jul 5, 2004
21394 posts
1590 upvotes
Chrispy wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2007 1:47 am
It actually depends on you, as the limits are created based on the credit check done when you open your account...
While I know what you were thinking when you made this post, it isn't correct. The daily withdrawal limit is from midnight to midnight, and that applies to everybody. The OP's credit has no effect on whether the limit is from midnight to midnight or based on a 24 hour period.

So if you wanted, you could withdraw up to your limit at 11:59 pm and then do it once again one minute later.
Toronto Maple Leafs tickets for sale. PM me for details
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3541 posts
2 upvotes
Shaner wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2007 6:09 am
While I know what you were thinking when you made this post, it isn't correct. The daily withdrawal limit is from midnight to midnight, and that applies to everybody. The OP's credit has no effect on whether the limit is from midnight to midnight or based on a 24 hour period.

So if you wanted, you could withdraw up to your limit at 11:59 pm and then do it once again one minute later.
yea mine is midnight-midnight as well
Deal Addict
May 10, 2006
1715 posts
4 upvotes
I know when I went to buy a new TV (a few years ago) that I had trouble paying with debit. The limit was $3500 per 24 hours for me.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2003
2731 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Shaner wrote:
Sep 2nd, 2007 6:09 am

Yup you're right - just skimmed over his post too quickly lol.
Witty Comment
"I love to go to the schoolyard and watch the children jump and scream, but they don't know I'm using blanks." - Jack Handey
References
HeatWare
× < >