• Aug 10th, 2019 3:32 pm
[OP]
May 2, 2019
82 posts
363 upvotes
Canada

[Dairy Queen] DQ Weekly Deals - BOGO Ice Cream, $0.99 Med. Fries & more

Hey everyone,

Dairy Queen just released a bunch of new promotions/offers on their mobile app, with one offer expiring today and the rest expiring on Sunday.

Here's an outline of the deals; & screenshot attached below as well.
  • Mobile Monday: BOGO Free Small Sundae/Cone (expires 2019-07-29)
  • BOGO Free Snack Melt (expires 2019-08-04)
  • 2 for $5 - Small Cake Shake (expires 2019-08-04)
  • Free Medium Soft Drink w/purchase of a regular poutine (expires 2019-08-04)
  • BOGO Free Premium Fruit Smoothie/Julius Original (expires 2019-08-04)
  • $0.99 Regular [Medium] Fries
Please feel free to share the regular prices for the BOGO items; I'll add them into the original post ASAP.
Images
  • Dairy Queen Deals - July 29th, 2019.JPG
Temporel wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 1:16 pm
Just think how addictive this site is, how many times a day you check RFD and for how many years you've been doing that.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
1657 posts
814 upvotes
Vancouver
Staying at dq 24 hours
May 18, 2007
560 posts
630 upvotes
Toronto
> new promotions/offers on their mobile app

I guess I'm just old, but I liked it better when stores/companies just used a website (i.e. access through a browser) instead of having to install their bloat/spyware app that (in many cases) tracks you, downloads your contacts, phone records, and text messages.

Kudos to places like Harveys and Hero that have a website and you just display the coupon on your phone!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1377 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
I still cannot get the mobile app to work properly. I've updated it, I'm using it on a flagship phone and nothing. It won't let me redeem offers/coupons at all.
canada_dry wrote:
Jul 30th, 2019 12:45 am
> new promotions/offers on their mobile app

I guess I'm just old, but I liked it better when stores/companies just used a website (i.e. access through a browser) instead of having to install their bloat/spyware app that (in many cases) tracks you, downloads your contacts, phone records, and text messages.

Kudos to places like Harveys and Hero that have a website and you just display the coupon on your phone!
I prefer email subscription and then unique coupon code or barcode sent one per email
Jul 30, 2013
53 posts
10 upvotes
I love the DQ App! It's a fun little surprise opening the app and seeing what deals are available. Perfect for the heat right now :)