Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Dakine Split Roller 85L Bag (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2018 9:17 pm
Jan 27, 2011
608 posts
574 upvotes

Dakine Split Roller 85L Bag (YMMV)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50%
Might be more of a PM opportunity for GVR folks.

I think this is a nice bag especially at the price. I've had Dakine backpacks in the past and they last forever. They have a limited life time warranty.

I PM'd for a different colour at Sportchek, but they wouldn't go below $149 which the manager said was cost.
Images
  • dakine_146692_FUR__22307.1505426255.jpg
2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4021 posts
2373 upvotes
Ottawa
For some reason Dakine just doesn't have as great a name as some other brands. But they do make some pretty solid gear in terms of packs and bags.
Jan 27, 2011
608 posts
574 upvotes
eugene188 wrote: For some reason Dakine just doesn't have as great a name as some other brands. But they do make some pretty solid gear in terms of packs and bags.
i had a mec fast-track 3 prior to this (it was stolen).

these compare well. there are parts of the Dakine I prefer, and parts of the Mec. If the price were the same, I think i'd lean to the Mec because the lowesr assembly and overall material seems just a bit sturdier to me, but for ~$100 less...i thought this was a no-brainer.

i'm a fan of roller-style because i think the wheels are less likely to be ruined in transit/handling, and i prefer pulling with my arms at my side rather than bent as with most spinner style suitcases.