Damn mouse can't be caught
I bought about 12 glue traps (flat) from the dollar store. It's been over 3 weeks and I still haven't caught it. I saw it yesterday just run right over the trap. That really shocked me. Any advice. I've got small kids and don't want to use poison. BTW: Is it true if you do use poison, if the mouse does eat it, it will die in an open area, not behind something? I've heard a few people mention that ??
"There are those who make things happen. Those who watch things happen. And finally those who sit and wonder what the 'hell' happened!"