137 upvotes

Benelli Super Vinci X for only $1497.77 Reg. $2177.77

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$680 OFF
Retailer:
Dante Sports
Crazy deal on a Benelli Super Vinci X if anyone needs a semi-auto + FREE SHIPPING
Only catch is it's a pre-order, but it's still one hell of a deal!
www.dantesports.com/en/shop/benelli-super-vinci-x/
11 replies
Mar 7, 2017
669 posts
321 upvotes
Ham, ON
dilligafeh wrote: Add the cost of a crylon paint can.
Fair enough. For anyone who has handled one of these Benellis, can you please comment on the coating? Is it a textured coating, sort of like a bake on with minor texturing, or simply a smooth painted surface? I fell for a FDE (painted) purchase one time, and a lot of it has since chipped off revealing the black plastic underneath... should have just went with the black in that case.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1410 posts
671 upvotes
DealFixation wrote: Fair enough. For anyone who has handled one of these Benellis, can you please comment on the coating? Is it a textured coating, sort of like a bake on with minor texturing, or simply a smooth painted surface? I fell for a FDE (painted) purchase one time, and a lot of it has since chipped off revealing the black plastic underneath... should have just went with the black in that case.
Bake on with some texturing---mine have been through hell and back---the coating is as solid as it gets.

Now if I hadn't just bought a new Beretta A400.....wonder if wife would like a shotgun for Mothers Day?.......... :)
Temp. Banned
Feb 28, 2005
3169 posts
1183 upvotes
Montreal
is it heavy compared to other 12ga?
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Mar 16, 2006
51 posts
3 upvotes
Make sure you read more and form your own opinion about trigger guard and recoil system. I have sold mine after 3-4 month, just too many issues in my case.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1810 posts
985 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Just bought a Super Black Eagle 3 for $2,300. How do these compare?
Feb 2, 2015
130 posts
70 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Don't have a lot of expendable money these days, but I will comment that I ordered my Ruger 10/22 off these guys a few years ago and they were top notch! Sent it over to me by Canada Post, no problems! Recommended a few helpful things when I was talking to them, and I bought those too! 4 SUPER ILLEGAL ASSAULT RIFLE 25 ROUND .22 MAGS!
Mar 16, 2006
51 posts
3 upvotes
Simply put Super Black Eagle and Vinci are different guns sharing similar inertia system. In my experience SBE is a better gun.
[OP]
Jun 8, 2017
18 posts
137 upvotes
According to their CGN post, nothing available in black.
And yea I'd say the SBE3 overall is a better shotgun, but not by much. I would never pay 1K extra for an SBE3 over a Super Vinci at this price