• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2018 1:50 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2350 posts
806 upvotes
Kitchener

Daughter needs a criminal background check and rcmp finger print check

Good Morning everyone. So the short story is our daughter is currently working in London England on a two year permit that expires in Oct. Her company wants to send her to the USA to work in an office there. She wants to go. They have set up the meeting with whichever US officials she needs to be interviewed by. The problem is that she need a Criminal background check by local police and the RCMP. Her interview is at the end of August. She is arriving in Toronto on Friday for a mini vacation and then back to London. I know she should have done this earlier, but the company didn't offer her this US position until last week.

https://www.fingerscan.ca/criminal-back ... QYQAvD_BwE

Anyone know how to expedite the process? I found this site, but am unsure of its validity. Any constructive thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2007
2758 posts
858 upvotes
Whitby
When I had to get mine done (to coach Baseball) I filled out the form and went to my local Police station (Whitby on Taunton Rd.) where they finger printed me etc. The finger print is directly onto a scanner that is sent to the RCMP database.
Apparently my name is shared with someone who has some known issues.....
Try the local PoPo see if they can do it there.
It's pronounced Throat Wobbler Mangrove
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2015
2854 posts
2860 upvotes
NOT centre of Univer…
backcheck is also a legitimate organization that we have used for police checks. They are really fast.
On a 'smart' device that isn't always so smart. So please forgive the autocorrects and typos. If it bothers you, then don't read my posts, but don't waste my time correcting me. If you can get past the typos, then my posts generally have some value.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2014
2896 posts
2234 upvotes
Just Moved To Somewh…
@sam123 This is totally legitimate. As they stated they do not do vulnerable record checks, but they do take your fingerprints (electronically scanned and submitted). They are but one of several companies in Canada, most of them run by retired RCMP members.
#1 - “Don’t irritate old people. The older they get, the less “Life in prison” is a deterrent."
#2 - Are you a Sexual Intellect? /S - What you post in this thread may determine that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)