Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Davids Tea

David's Tea 30% off +15-20% off from gift cards

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 5:29 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3451 upvotes
Toronto

[Davids Tea] David's Tea 30% off +15-20% off from gift cards

Savings:
30% + 20%
Retailer:
Davids Tea
More offers from Davids Tea
David's Tea is having their 30% off Friends and Family sale from December 8 to December 10, in-store only.

If you add their 30% off to the various 15% to 20% off gift cards you can get at various retail stores during the sale (or got as recently as last week), then you get items for about 45-50% off!

Gift card summary thread (thanks @trystee ):
various-retailers-gift-card-deals-disco ... 7-2108968/

[Dec 6 to 12] - [ Staples ] - David's Tea: Save 20% On $25 & $50 David's Tea GC's (Middle Of Page 6) - 20% Off
[Dec 8 to 14] - [ Jean Coutu (NB) ] - David's Tea: Get 15% Off The Purchase Of A $25 David's Tea GC, Limit 3 Per Customer (Bottom Right Of Page 10) - 15% Off
[Dec 7 to 13] - [ Jean Coutu (QC) ] - David's Tea: Get 15% Off The Purchase Of A $25 David's Tea GC, Limit 3 Per Customer (Bottom Right Of Page 10) - 15% Off
11 replies
Feb 7, 2012
762 posts
1513 upvotes
Toronto
perfect timing! looked it up on the facebook page and it says you need to show them this image (see attached)
Images
  • Davids.png
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My girlfriend loves tea, but isn't a fan of DAVID'S Tea because she says they use a lot of sugar and artificial flavouring...

IE:
sleigh ride
Apple, hibiscus blossoms, pineapple (pineapple, sugar), papa ya (papaya, sugar), beetroot, cinnamon, raisins, coconut, roasted almonds (almonds, sugar, glucose syrup, vegetable fat, caramelized sugar syrup), popped rice, natural and artificial flavouring.

I don't know nothing about Tea... but wouldn't they all?

anyways, if I were to get her some, whats the best flavours?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3451 upvotes
Toronto
frugette wrote: perfect timing! looked it up on the facebook page and it says you need to show them this image (see attached)
Thanks for the image! I was in a store this morning and they had a sign up so I didn't need it, but it'll be a good idea to save the image just in case the store you go to doesn't advertise it!
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3451 upvotes
Toronto
JRGUINNESS wrote: My girlfriend loves tea, but isn't a fan of DAVID'S Tea because she says they use a lot of sugar and artificial flavouring...

IE:
sleigh ride
Apple, hibiscus blossoms, pineapple (pineapple, sugar), papa ya (papaya, sugar), beetroot, cinnamon, raisins, coconut, roasted almonds (almonds, sugar, glucose syrup, vegetable fat, caramelized sugar syrup), popped rice, natural and artificial flavouring.

Thanks
You can try getting her a straight tea from David's Tea, those ones don't usually have sugar.

Anything fruit or chocolate flavoured would have sugar since they use real fruit and candy, so keep away from those. I really like the milky oolong tea. It tastes like it has cream in it, but doesn't.
Feb 7, 2012
762 posts
1513 upvotes
Toronto
JRGUINNESS wrote: My girlfriend loves tea, but isn't a fan of DAVID'S Tea because she says they use a lot of sugar and artificial flavouring...

IE:
sleigh ride

Thanks
you can also maybe buy her teaware from David's Tea. like the travel mugs/tumblers or tea diffusers
https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/accesso ... e_number=1
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
very true.

great ideas. Thanks everyone... and OP of course
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2775 posts
2127 upvotes
I only drink the free sample at David's Tea, taste good because it is free.
Aug 29, 2011
161 posts
132 upvotes
Caledon

IE:
sleigh ride

Thanks
Straight teas have nothing added (ie a green tea like dragon pearls)
For the flavoured teas if you look at the daily value, its really next to nothing (usually around 5 calories or so per serving)
Feb 7, 2012
762 posts
1513 upvotes
Toronto
PapaSteel wrote: This is a great deal and I'd love to take advantage of it, but the Staples gift cards appear to be online-only and take 7-10 business days to arrive.

https://www.staples.ca/en/abc/product_2 ... CA_1_20001
not true, i successfully purchased David's Tea gift card at staples at 20% off as well as a few other friends in different parts of GTA. it's also in the flyers (page 5) does not say online only.

https://www.staples.ca/en/abc/product_2 ... Rkel2E2Xug
SAVE!
Offer valid online and in-store. While quantities last.

Offer Expires on December 19, 2017
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
perfect timing to pick up some teas use the 20% off gift card