Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
DAZN

DAZN - Watch Sports Live & In HD with DAZN $15 a month - 1 FREE MONTH - Cancel Anytime

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2019 3:13 pm
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC

DAZN - Watch Sports Live & In HD with DAZN $15 a month - 1 FREE MONTH - Cancel Anytime

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 21, 2019
Retailer:
DAZN
NFL, Soccer, Tennis, and much more

DAZN is Canada's home of NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone and NFL Sunday Ticket. DAZN is the only way to get unlimited access to every live NFL game this coming season. And with access to the 24/7 NFL Network included, you’ll never miss another touchdown, field goal or interception ever again.

You can also see top European soccer including LaLiga Santander, Ligue 1 and Serie A, plus MotoGP, KHL Hockey, ATP 250 Tennis, PDC Darts and Pro14 Rugby Union - All in HD.

https://www.dazn.com/en-CA

Wonder how this service would fair with VPN, so we can all wait to cancel after the country trick. Maybe we can get the McGregor vs. Nurmagomedov fight.
Last edited by SuperDuperDeveloper on Aug 8th, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
351 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
Does it work using a low balance prepaid master card?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
Not sure but last year I was able to cancel fairly easily took a day or so, no issues.
Oct 17, 2012
115 posts
120 upvotes
Surrey
I had this last year, to be honest it kinda sucked. It was delayed compared to cable. Didn't work at all for a few games, sometimes resolution sucked sometimes it would cut out. If you skip ahead or back you could completely lose your place and have to restart the whole game. Basically just very buggy all around. They even gave a credit to every subscriber cause they **** up a Monday night football so bad.

Also my Pia vpn worked initially but then after a few months they blocked it. Was definitely worth it when that worked
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
All your points are true and valid, but I am curious to see how others fair this year - they had a whole year to work on it. It could have been as simple as having leased infrastructure.
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I had it last year, Just a few issues in Sept, the rest of the year it was fine. It is 10-30 seconds delayed from real time, so your fantasy website will update the score before it happens on the stream. That aggravates some people.

If it is $15/month (which I think OP was trying to say), I'm definitely in for Sept-Dec.

EDIT*** You may not get the free month if you were a previous subscriber.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2015
1089 posts
972 upvotes
Toronto, ON
anyone sign up?
If my post is helpful don't forget to hit that upvote!
Jan 28, 2018
283 posts
217 upvotes
I had it last year. I'll be in to try this year for the football season in hopes that they fixed their issues. If you time your subscription right you can get the first game up to the superbowl for 3 months of pay <$60.
They definitely had some major issues. One game just didn't appear or work, the very first game of the season people FREAKED because they only had field audio of people grunting but no broadcast audio. People thought the reason it was so cheap was because they didn't pay for broadcasting rights LOL. Luckily the issue was fixed. My main issue was random freezing and buffering, even during the superbowl. REALLY hope they fixed their issues after a fire was lit under their butt last year.
Feb 11, 2017
516 posts
830 upvotes
Ottawa
Would be all over it if it had the Premier League
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2061 upvotes
Had it last year and re upping again.

I wish they would be able to add CFL games but their content is great for sports. I even watch KHL games.

I've had no issues with streaming quality (KHL games sometimes has grainy video.. but I think that's their end.

My biggest complaint is you can't watch commercial free when watching the game afterwards. Hoping they add that.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1363 posts
201 upvotes
Try villo.us instead. Works well for sports. Google is your friend
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1491 posts
1032 upvotes
moncton
I think its the only legal way for Canadians to get Hard Knocks. Good (legal) way to get preseason games too.

Also can get a lot of ppv events free with a vpn as they stream a lot of the big ppv events in europe or asia as part of the subscription. I watched the McGregor-Mayweather fight that way.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2014
1332 posts
783 upvotes
Ottawa
jonny_fishead wrote: I think its the only legal way for Canadians to get Hard Knocks. Good (legal) way to get preseason games too.

Also can get a lot of ppv events free with a vpn as they stream a lot of the big ppv events in europe or asia as part of the subscription. I watched the McGregor-Mayweather fight that way.
The McGregor-Mayweather fight was available on DAZN Canada, so you didn't require a VPN to watch it. As others have mentioned, DAZN has been pretty good at blocking VPNs as of late anyway.

I still subscribe to DAZN because of their LaLiga, Seria A and MLS soccer coverage.

Although I am getting worried they won't have LaLiga and Seria A this year as the games have not been posted on their website yet. Fingers crossed.

On the plus side, they will have all Champions League and Europe league games this year.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2833 posts
2521 upvotes
Ontario
Ah1800 wrote: Would be all over it if it had the Premier League
They do have the Champions league in Canada. Buyer beware though. Lots of issues.

See twitter handle @daznsucks
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1484 posts
1203 upvotes
Edmonton
CaptainCrash wrote: They do have the Champions league in Canada. Buyer beware though. Lots of issues.

See twitter handle @daznsucks
Was shocked to hear TSN is no longer broadcasting Champions League. I’ll look for free streams before paying for a stream.
May 4, 2011
491 posts
308 upvotes
completely forgot i had an account on this... damn lol
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
2010 posts
3030 upvotes
Mississauga
vomer wrote: Try villo.us instead. Works well for sports. Google is your friend
Villo is just vaders which has been garbage for the last 6 months. Lot's of better options out there.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1363 posts
201 upvotes
dgr81 wrote: Villo is just vaders which has been garbage for the last 6 months. Lot's of better options out there.
works fine for me but get what you like I guess

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)