Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
dbrand

[dbrand] 30% off everything + $1 shipping : 24hrs only

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2017 3:31 pm
Mar 26, 2015
272 posts
787 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[dbrand] 30% off everything + $1 shipping : 24hrs only

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%
Expiry:
February 16, 2017
Retailer:
dbrand
dbrand skins

30% off everything. No coupon required.
24 hours only.
14 replies
Aug 17, 2013
88 posts
195 upvotes
Boisbriand, QC
Bought one for my razer blade last week, too bad I missed that deal. Still 100% satisfied with it so far
Nov 18, 2015
320 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FYI even though they are a Canadian company they charge all prices in USD.

Didn't realize this until I ordered and saw the pending charges on the CC
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2235 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
Yup I was also unaware of the USD charge until I saw the CC statement.... It bugs me because I do not believe they stated anywhere on the site it was in USD either. I sent a message to complain about it and their response was "Most of our customers are Americans"
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1688 posts
3797 upvotes
Toronto :)
I actually prefer slickwraps over dbrand.
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1383 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
ryan_lau100 wrote: Yup I was also unaware of the USD charge until I saw the CC statement.... It bugs me because I do not believe they stated anywhere on the site it was in USD either. I sent a message to complain about it and their response was "Most of our customers are Americans"
I had the same experience, didn't realize until my CC statement. I am happy with the product but wow that repose bugs me even more than the issue itself "Most of our customers are Americans" that's just bad customer service.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2012
5381 posts
4998 upvotes
Toronto
I tried 2 dBrand sets on my 15" Macbook Retina and wasn't terribly happy with them.

I had one on my old Nexus 9 tablet which adhered well and was durable, but the Macbook skin didn't work as well. The bottom skin didn't mold to the corners well, even with heat applied and the edges chipped etc. The larger skins are more difficult to align perfectly, and perhaps they don't stick to aluminum as well as to the plastic shell of a Nexus tablet or other devices.

I had them on primarily for protection. I tried the 'metal' ones in both copper (looked neat but I got tired of sticking out like a sore thumb in meetings) and silver. Ideally they would make one that was a flat silver finish to mimic the Macbook's stock appearance. Or maybe even clear.
Mar 26, 2015
272 posts
787 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I've only used dbrand on my iPhone and I am happy with the results. It looks amazing and I get many compliments on it. It's been over a year and it still looks news.

For my Macbook Pro Retina 13", I use bestskinsever.com. It's a clear skin that adheres very well to the Macbook. You cannot tell that there is a skin on it. After 2 years, it has held up very well.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2008
1154 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
I have really good experience with DBrand, their customer service is top notch, if you feel that your skin is not up to par you should email them, they answered my email really quick and handled my inquiry above my satisfaction.
Dec 12, 2009
63 posts
29 upvotes
Stirling
KendrickStone wrote: FYI even though they are a Canadian company they charge all prices in USD.
What is your source of information for this? Their website gives absolutely no indication where they are located.
Nov 15, 2013
752 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
zumi78878 wrote: I actually prefer slickwraps over dbrand.

Can you elaborate on why?
Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
That's the worst answer they can give.....what a shame.

This is what I found with a quick glance so ya weren't wrong to assume CAD price:

"As a Canadian company, achieving affordable, quick delivery in the United States isn't easy. Most companies rely on a Canadian provider to figure out all the logistics and complications of getting merchandise cleared across the border. Not dbrand, though. We've developed a direct relationship with USPS to ensure all orders are sent straight from our warehouse in Canada to a USPS hub in the United States. That means no waiting on customs clearances and no additional import fees upon delivery. From the moment your USPS tracking number becomes active, you can expect delivery in as little as 2 business days."
Koodo Mobile
Dec 12, 2009
63 posts
29 upvotes
Stirling
Thanks for the source for being a Canadian company. I had failed to read through that entire page.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)