Entertainment

DCEU: Justice League Parts 1 & 2 - Nov 10, 2017 & June 14, 2019

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2017 2:36 pm
Tags:
None
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
979 upvotes
Vaughan
Haz wrote:
Oct 5th, 2016 2:27 pm
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Oct 5th, 2016 2:04 pm
^ Does he lift?
Aquaman doesn't need to lift. Moving around in the deep ocean will build muscles on any person.
All those muscles are just small fish that he ordered to stay in place.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8358 posts
1714 upvotes
Toronto
Snyder tweeted a behind the scenes vid to mark the end of principal photography



Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8358 posts
1714 upvotes
Toronto
Amber Heard's beauty is self evident but I can't remember any memorable performances

[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jul 29, 2003
17456 posts
1213 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 4:29 pm
According to the Wrap, veteran character actor Ciaran Hinds has been cast as Steppenwolf

http://www.thewrap.com/game-thrones-sta ... exclusive/

I first took notice of HInds as the Russian president in 'The Sum of All Fears'
Are we getting a full CG baddy or will Hinds actually provide a humanoid form?
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 3, 2011
1106 posts
157 upvotes
Haz wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 4:51 pm
jenviea wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 4:29 pm
According to the Wrap, veteran character actor Ciaran Hinds has been cast as Steppenwolf

http://www.thewrap.com/game-thrones-sta ... exclusive/

I first took notice of HInds as the Russian president in 'The Sum of All Fears'
Are we getting a full CG baddy or will Hinds actually provide a humanoid form?
Probably CG like he looked in the extended version of BvS. Good casting, I like the actor.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jul 29, 2003
17456 posts
1213 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 4:57 pm
Haz wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 4:51 pm
jenviea wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 4:29 pm
According to the Wrap, veteran character actor Ciaran Hinds has been cast as Steppenwolf

http://www.thewrap.com/game-thrones-sta ... exclusive/

I first took notice of HInds as the Russian president in 'The Sum of All Fears'
Are we getting a full CG baddy or will Hinds actually provide a humanoid form?
Probably CG like he looked in the extended version of BvS. Good casting, I like the actor.
Since it was cut from the theatrical release, I can see them just doing a humanoid version but then again, who's to say he can't be both? Hinds will do fine at either or both.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 3, 2011
1106 posts
157 upvotes
Haz wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 5:09 pm
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 4:57 pm
Haz wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 4:51 pm


Are we getting a full CG baddy or will Hinds actually provide a humanoid form?
Probably CG like he looked in the extended version of BvS. Good casting, I like the actor.
Since it was cut from the theatrical release, I can see them just doing a humanoid version but then again, who's to say he can't be both? Hinds will do fine at either or both.
I'm okay with that. But I really like his CG look, it was pretty badass.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
979 upvotes
Vaughan
We should be seeing a new trailer soon here. WW trailer probably this month, hopefully JL in April.

Nice to see the JL all together in a movie, best team up movie of the year easily.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8358 posts
1714 upvotes
Toronto
Last edited by jenviea on Mar 23rd, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8358 posts
1714 upvotes
Toronto
I suspect each member will get their own short teaser before the trailer



Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8358 posts
1714 upvotes
Toronto
If it's alphabetic order Cyborg and Superman are outta luck



Apparently it's not alphabetical but Supes probably won't get a teaser 'cause he's buried and everything

Top