• Oct 16th, 2017 3:30 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7933 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
So confirmed that Steppenwolf is the villain for the movie which is cool. Editing looks good so Joss Whedon is doing a good job so far from the looks of it. I think editing is really what killed BvS for me since it messed up the pacing of the story so much and made it difficult to follow some subplots.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1169 posts
161 upvotes
I like the tidbit about Cavill having a mustache while doing JL reshoots. Would be funny to see him in tights while rocking the stash.

And Miller....I just don't like him as Flash, I find him very annoying still.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10528 posts
569 upvotes
Scarborough
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Jul 24th, 2017 4:20 pm
I like the tidbit about Cavill having a mustache while doing JL reshoots. Would be funny to see him in tights while rocking the stash.

And Miller....I just don't like him as Flash, I find him very annoying still.

I also didn't find the Flash funny in this trailer. I thought he was better in the first trailer.
May 22, 2016
758 posts
98 upvotes
Ontario
Who is Alfred talking to? I am hoping Martian Manhunter. Superman is too obvious.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10528 posts
569 upvotes
Scarborough
webshark wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 2:02 am
Who is Alfred talking to? I am hoping Martian Manhunter. Superman is too obvious.
Theres a hint of red at the bottom. I suspect its Superman. You aren't going to introduced a superhero from elsewhere to save the world. They are building towards Superman doing that.
Jun 5, 2017
79 posts
6 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
a hint of red? superman is donning the all black suit in the movie.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17630 posts
1287 upvotes
There's speculation that it's a Lantern. The voice-over at the beginning did mention no Lantern or Kryptonian.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10528 posts
569 upvotes
Scarborough
I swear Henry Cavill posted a photo of him wearing the red and blue suit while drinking coffee or something.

It just seems odd that the beacon of hope would show up in black. I don't think DC wants to try that. I know it's a homage but one thing the general population hated about those movies were the dark tone and the dark color palette. Now you have superman in black.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1169 posts
161 upvotes
I'm pretty sure Supes will be in his red and blue (it's a bit brighter this time around). All the toys have Superman wearing that color scheme so I doubt it will stray from it.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7933 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
I know Superman is technically the strongest hero in the DC universe, but I hope the movie doesn't just make the team be thrown around or played with until he arrives to save the day.

Especially given that BvS portrayed Wonder Woman as basically on the same tier as Superman so it'd be really silly if in this movie WW+team was being pushed around until Superman arrives.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25657 posts
5836 upvotes
GTHA
The IMAX release of Justice League will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX 2D Experience.
For more info, visit http://www.imax.com/justiceleague

IMAX® Trailer #2
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17630 posts
1287 upvotes
thechampion116 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 11:17 am
^Seems like the League will know who he is.
Hey, Bruce Wayne can always say he's just a dude looking to fund a vigilante.

R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed