None
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10554 posts
576 upvotes
Scarborough
Haz wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 8:40 pm
Hey, Bruce Wayne can always say he's just a dude looking to fund a vigilante.

Wonder Woman and Flash know who he is based on the trailers and the prior movies. Even Amanda Waller seemed to know who Bruce Wayne was.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8718 posts
1846 upvotes
Toronto
Haz wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 8:40 pm
Hey, Bruce Wayne can always say he's just a dude looking to fund a vigilante.
In the real world this would raise so much suspicion.
Maybe Marvel was right to do away with secret identities (spoiler?)

thechampion116 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 11:17 am
Seems like the League will know who he is.
thechampion116 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 9:23 pm
Wonder Woman and Flash know who he is based on the trailers and the prior movies. Even Amanda Waller seemed to know who Bruce Wayne was.
Also Bruce Wayne (not Batman) is shown attempting to recruit Momoa and Cyborg probably has fancy vision/sonar to "see" behind any cowl but my original point really was the general public can put one and one together (Haz cited comic book logic notwithstanding)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7453 posts
769 upvotes
Victoria
There's the Marvel way of having no secret identities (except for Spider-Man).

There's the DC tv way, where the superheroes all seem to know each other's alter egos, and they all have their own circle of friends/allies they work with that know their identities.

The old school way (like the classic Superman movies) of keeping the secret from almost everyone, seems to now be outdated. Even in Smallville and Man of Steel they had Lois Lane figuring out he was Superman, before he became Superman. Totally killing the classic approach of him hiding it.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1268 posts
190 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 9:21 am
Meh. I thought the previous trailer was better. I do like that they haven't spoiled Superman's return yet, like they did with Doomsday in BvS.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1188 posts
273 upvotes
MrDisco wrote:
Oct 9th, 2017 10:44 pm
anyone know when tickets go on sale?
I wanna know the answer to this question as well.

Guess Disney have all their bases covered once again with "Thor: Ragnarok" and "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" advance tickets being sold 2 months ahead of release dates. I expect them to crush Warner Bros. at the box office once again. LOL
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1460 posts
443 upvotes
I'm very excited to watch this movie. And soon too.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3014 posts
199 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 6:56 am
Casa Loma's Haunted House has some Justice League mannequins

https://legendsofhorror.ca

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events ... 64557]&s=3
Interesting how they don't have Supes on display, probably don't want to reveal the final look before the movie launches. I am really digging Momoa's portrayal of Aquaman, it's good to see him different from the serious warrior look of Drogo and Conan.
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7957 posts
781 upvotes
Ottawa
Joss Whedon apparently cut down the run time almost 50minutes (down to 121 minutes) which would make this the shortest movie out the DCEU so far. I'm hoping he was able to make the right edits to bring everything together nicely.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)