• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 8:02 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1275 posts
193 upvotes
I trust Joss. Maybe this time I won't fall asleep in a Batman/Superman movie.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Jun 5, 2017
135 posts
6 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
the movie is tracking to make less than batman vs superman and suicide squad opening weekend.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8730 posts
1848 upvotes
Toronto
I thought they remixed Aerosmith then people said it was Godsmack but it's Gary Clark Jr. covering the Beatles Come Together

Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1275 posts
193 upvotes
brandonly wrote:
Oct 27th, 2017 8:45 pm
the movie is tracking to make less than batman vs superman and suicide squad opening weekend.
And JL has Suicide Squad and the terrible BvS to thank for this.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17685 posts
1307 upvotes
A compilation of trailers with some new bit in the Chinese trailer.

R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13745 posts
9251 upvotes
Toronto
Uh oh

'Justice League' Rotten Tomatoes score is going to be ... bad
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1275 posts
193 upvotes
sprung wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 2:30 pm
Uh oh

'Justice League' Rotten Tomatoes score is going to be ... bad
Wow. I was hoping that wasn't going to be the case, but I can't say I'm surprised. Too bad squadz isn't arount to defend his fanboy idol Snyder.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10157 posts
706 upvotes
Mississauga
Oh, that's not good at all. I predict 35% RT by the opening Friday.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10572 posts
583 upvotes
Scarborough
Does that article have any sources for the embargo date being fixed?

Wonder Woman social media reactions were released well before hand. Many critics saw the movie up to a month before release and showed happiness without writing reviews. Even fans saw the movie 1.5 weeks before it came out. WB can always change the the embargo date.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1275 posts
193 upvotes
thechampion116 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 4:26 pm
Does that article have any sources for the embargo date being fixed?

Wonder Woman social media reactions were released well before hand. Many critics saw the movie up to a month before release and showed happiness without writing reviews. Even fans saw the movie 1.5 weeks before it came out. WB can always change the the embargo date.
We're less than two weeks away from wide release, so it's doubtful the embargo date will be moved up. I haven't seen anything from critics or fan reactions. I think we should be expecting the worst. Can it be any worst that BvS? Unless Steppenwolf's mother's name is Martha too...
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1275 posts
193 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 6:13 pm
Source WSJ article is behind a paywall but it suggests test screening(s) scored well

https://screenrant.com/justice-league-t ... der-woman/

Of course, it's a big FWIW but I still hope for some enjoyable entertainment
I do hope it's good. But I do remember the last Fantastic Four movie "tested" well and Twitter reaction was positive, and look what happened to that.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1193 posts
275 upvotes
Just got home from second viewing of Thor 3. When the movie was over, I immediately went to the box office and got a full refund for the IMAX tickets I bought in advance for "Justice League". After I got my money back, I re-booked movie tickets with the codes I got from my General Mills cereal boxes which provided free Cineplex movie codes for the entire month of November.

Still have Thursday opening night tickets and really super-hyped for this movie. I really don't care how bad the reviews are. Justice League has been my second most anticipated movie for the year 2017, just after "The Last Jedi".
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7464 posts
776 upvotes
Victoria
Yah I'm a Superman fan, so I'm always rooting for DC but they struggle making movies. Marvel has it down to science, but DC keeps hiring Snyder who doesn't really seem to figure it out. Kind of had hope Joss Whedon would be able to work some magic.

Hopefully there's a decent amount of Superman it it, and hopefully they don't make him come back evil or something like that.... the poor guy has had about 4 minutes of heroic content in the two movies he's been in.....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)