• Sep 4th, 2021 6:13 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Nov 6, 2010
10018 posts
1967 upvotes
Montreal, QC
So confirmed that Steppenwolf is the villain for the movie which is cool. Editing looks good so Joss Whedon is doing a good job so far from the looks of it. I think editing is really what killed BvS for me since it messed up the pacing of the story so much and made it difficult to follow some subplots.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
I like the tidbit about Cavill having a mustache while doing JL reshoots. Would be funny to see him in tights while rocking the stash.

And Miller....I just don't like him as Flash, I find him very annoying still.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
sharpshooter88 wrote: I like the tidbit about Cavill having a mustache while doing JL reshoots. Would be funny to see him in tights while rocking the stash.

And Miller....I just don't like him as Flash, I find him very annoying still.

I also didn't find the Flash funny in this trailer. I thought he was better in the first trailer.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
2459 posts
682 upvotes
Ontario
Who is Alfred talking to? I am hoping Martian Manhunter. Superman is too obvious.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
webshark wrote: Who is Alfred talking to? I am hoping Martian Manhunter. Superman is too obvious.
Theres a hint of red at the bottom. I suspect its Superman. You aren't going to introduced a superhero from elsewhere to save the world. They are building towards Superman doing that.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2017
1343 posts
324 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
a hint of red? superman is donning the all black suit in the movie.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR
There's speculation that it's a Lantern. The voice-over at the beginning did mention no Lantern or Kryptonian.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
I swear Henry Cavill posted a photo of him wearing the red and blue suit while drinking coffee or something.

It just seems odd that the beacon of hope would show up in black. I don't think DC wants to try that. I know it's a homage but one thing the general population hated about those movies were the dark tone and the dark color palette. Now you have superman in black.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
I'm pretty sure Supes will be in his red and blue (it's a bit brighter this time around). All the toys have Superman wearing that color scheme so I doubt it will stray from it.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Nov 6, 2010
10018 posts
1967 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I know Superman is technically the strongest hero in the DC universe, but I hope the movie doesn't just make the team be thrown around or played with until he arrives to save the day.

Especially given that BvS portrayed Wonder Woman as basically on the same tier as Superman so it'd be really silly if in this movie WW+team was being pushed around until Superman arrives.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
The IMAX release of Justice League will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX 2D Experience.
For more info, visit http://www.imax.com/justiceleague

IMAX® Trailer #2
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR
thechampion116 wrote: ^Seems like the League will know who he is.
Hey, Bruce Wayne can always say he's just a dude looking to fund a vigilante.

R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
Haz wrote: Hey, Bruce Wayne can always say he's just a dude looking to fund a vigilante.

Wonder Woman and Flash know who he is based on the trailers and the prior movies. Even Amanda Waller seemed to know who Bruce Wayne was.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17423 posts
12772 upvotes
Toronto
Haz wrote: Hey, Bruce Wayne can always say he's just a dude looking to fund a vigilante.
In the real world this would raise so much suspicion.
Maybe Marvel was right to do away with secret identities (spoiler?)

thechampion116 wrote: Seems like the League will know who he is.
thechampion116 wrote: Wonder Woman and Flash know who he is based on the trailers and the prior movies. Even Amanda Waller seemed to know who Bruce Wayne was.
Also Bruce Wayne (not Batman) is shown attempting to recruit Momoa and Cyborg probably has fancy vision/sonar to "see" behind any cowl but my original point really was the general public can put one and one together (Haz cited comic book logic notwithstanding)
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3487 upvotes
Victoria
There's the Marvel way of having no secret identities (except for Spider-Man).

There's the DC tv way, where the superheroes all seem to know each other's alter egos, and they all have their own circle of friends/allies they work with that know their identities.

The old school way (like the classic Superman movies) of keeping the secret from almost everyone, seems to now be outdated. Even in Smallville and Man of Steel they had Lois Lane figuring out he was Superman, before he became Superman. Totally killing the classic approach of him hiding it.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Meh. I thought the previous trailer was better. I do like that they haven't spoiled Superman's return yet, like they did with Doomsday in BvS.
Baaaaaaaaa!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)