Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Dead! eBay Fall Flash Sale: $10 off $50+ USD purchase with code C10FALLFLASH

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2016 1:25 am
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes

Dead! eBay Fall Flash Sale: $10 off $50+ USD purchase with code C10FALLFLASH

Deal Link:
Works on both my US and Canadian ebay accounts. Seems this promotion is not applicable to gift cards.
karizma23;89030859 wrote:I saw a notification in the iOS eBay app for a Fall Flash sale that is today (9/7) only until 7pm PST. Use code C10FALLFLASH for $10 off a $50+ purchase on eBay.

Not 100% certain if this a targeted deal or not, so YMMV.

http://www.ebay.com/

:arrowd: Might work.

Fun Fact:

If you can't make $50, you can buy an ebay gift card. It won't give any discount to the gift card, but will give 20% off everything else in your cart.

I.E. if you spend $30, you'll get $6 off, but you'll have to buy $20 in ebay gift cards.

I was actually planning on buying some new headlight bulbs today because mine are really dim, but I was thinking that there would be deals towards the end of the month (end of quarter).

Promotion details:

"Save $10 on your next purchase of $50 or more
Hurry! This offer ends at 7PM PT today. Start shopping and use Coupon code C10FALLFLASH."

Terms and conditions:

"The Coupon is for a $10 discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid until 7:00 PM PT on September 7, 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.
Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited."
Last edited by alanbrenton on Sep 7th, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
41 replies
Apr 23, 2016
282 posts
176 upvotes
Be careful here. I tried it on ebay.ca and it doesn't work. You need to log into ebay.com for the code to work.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
4258 posts
1028 upvotes
GTA
deadbond wrote: Be careful here. I tried it on ebay.ca and it doesn't work. You need to log into ebay.com for the code to work.
Mine was from ebay.ca:
The Coupon is for a $10 USD discount off a minimum purchase of $50 USD, valid until 7:00 PM PT on September 7, 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com and eBay.ca. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3478 posts
1767 upvotes
I just got the email as well,

So no gift cards?

"Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate."
Last edited by Cech on Sep 7th, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2012
2803 posts
702 upvotes
Scarborough
Same. Mine came from eBay Canada
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
Cech wrote: I just got the email as well,

So no gift cards?

"Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate."
Ugh, those are all I can ever find during these promos.
Apr 23, 2016
282 posts
176 upvotes
Ooops. My mistake. I tried to purchase a gift card. No wonder it rejected my code. Like everyone else here, I am really only interested in gift cards on these promotions.
Dec 20, 2010
629 posts
631 upvotes
Just tried it on a $50 + $25 Petro Canada card from giftcardstore, confirmed doesn't work
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
2085 posts
1541 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone have any purchase ideas?
Oct 2, 2011
134 posts
62 upvotes
vancouver bc
deadbond wrote: Be careful here. I tried it on ebay.ca and it doesn't work. You need to log into ebay.com for the code to work.
Strange. It worked for me on ebay.ca.
Apr 23, 2016
282 posts
176 upvotes
ming288 wrote:
Strange. It worked for me on ebay.ca.
It was a mistake. i tried to buy a gift card.

SO don't buy gift cards.
Jun 20, 2007
245 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
Just worked perfectly for me on eBay.ca, on a non-gift card item. Thanks OP!
Apr 27, 2011
219 posts
163 upvotes
Montreal
It works on eBay.ca

Only thing is that you cannot claim it more than once on your account apparently.
~ Meru Meru ~
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1488 posts
253 upvotes
Calgary
I just posted this in the coupon thread but there seems to be more activity in this thread so hoping someone here knows the answer

"I just bought a bunch of stuff on ebay (Monday Sept 5). Any chance I can still redeem this?"

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
2085 posts
1541 upvotes
Vancouver
LeafsWillWin wrote: I just posted this in the coupon thread but there seems to be more activity in this thread so hoping someone here knows the answer

"I just bought a bunch of stuff on ebay (Monday Sept 5). Any chance I can still redeem this?"

Thanks!
If you buy the things again... and go through the return process. (Short answer... No.)
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
no gift cards? ok, my wallet is safeWinking Face