Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[dead[ Ric's Grill West Edmonton - 2 for 1 dinner

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2011 3:26 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2289 posts
316 upvotes

[dead[ Ric's Grill West Edmonton - 2 for 1 dinner

[Note: This deal is now dead. The restaurant is closing soon]

Ric's Grill (West Edmonton location only) has a coupon online for 2 for 1 dinner.

Click here for coupon

Restrictions:
- Tuesday thru Sunday, from 4pm to 9pm
- Maximum two coupons per table
- Maximum discount $30 per coupon

Address/Phone:
17520 - 100 Ave.
780-701-7427
9 replies
Jan 6, 2010
65 posts
23 upvotes
Edmonton
With the level of service that this particular location offers, they pretty much have to steeply discount their prices to drive traffic. :facepalm:

Nuff Said!!
Banned
Aug 9, 2004
475 posts
32 upvotes
Edmonton
Can this be used with the rics grill 50$ gift certificates from costco
300 d/t | 6pm Eve/Wknd | 100 LD | VISUAL Voicemail | WhoCalled | Call Display | 2500 Txt | Unlim. Incoming | 6GB Data = 35.50$
Wins:

2010 - Pentax Digital Camera, Matrix & Supply Diamond Headphones, $10 iTunes Gift Card, 2x 4 Passes to Movie Priemere, RFD Back2School Day 2 Bucket of Crap, Kick-Ass Blu Ray, $50 Visa
“If you sit on, sleep on, stare at, or touch something for more than an hour a day, spend whatever it takes to get the best.”
Mar 4, 2007
52 posts
5 upvotes
Smokin' Deal Seeker wrote: With the level of service that this particular location offers, they pretty much have to steeply discount their prices to drive traffic. :facepalm:

Nuff Said!!
100% agree. ric's grill has REALLY gone down in quality and service. the food was horrible (and i went back 2x just in case they had a bad night or something).

i have a gift card laying around for over a year and have no desire to go back.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2289 posts
316 upvotes
trevorb wrote: Can this be used with the rics grill 50$ gift certificates from costco

Assuming the Gift Certificate doesn't have any promotional limitations (ie. no other promos) then you should be fine.

In general, Gift Certificates are like cash. Some Gift Certificates are really just promotional coupons - sometimes they stretch the term "gift certificate". Check the fine print on the card for any limitations or conditions.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2003
4095 posts
1691 upvotes
Agree. I'm not going back there.
MiniOnslow wrote: 100% agree. ric's grill has REALLY gone down in quality and service. the food was horrible (and i went back 2x just in case they had a bad night or something).

i have a gift card laying around for over a year and have no desire to go back.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
Rics Grill downtown is awesome, and st albert was location was good when we went also.
Feb 25, 2011
1 posts
Edmonton
Smokin' Deal Seeker wrote: With the level of service that this particular location offers, they pretty much have to steeply discount their prices to drive traffic. :facepalm:

Nuff Said!!

The owner is a jerk who knows nothing about food or people. I was part of kitchen management the first year, then he made us lay off staff, and cut all the full time staff to part time. the chef and I left and he handed it over to an 18 yr old from earls...now its being turned into a soda jerks. Karma's a ***** hey? :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2289 posts
316 upvotes
I guess the restaurant is closing this weekend...
Banned
Feb 22, 2011
15 posts
2 upvotes
Edmonton
good riddance as far as im concerned