Expired Hot Deals

[Deadstock.ca] HOT Adidas EQT SUPPORT 91/18 (Boost outsole) for 96$ (60% off) FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 11:45 pm
[OP]
Jan 8, 2019
12 posts
11 upvotes

HOT Adidas EQT SUPPORT 91/18 (Boost outsole) for 96$ (60% off) FS

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
60% off
Retailer:
Deadstock.ca
Deadstock.ca has EQT Support 91/18 on sale 60% off for 96$ (108 after taxes in ON) with free shipping. These shoes are basically a mix of Adidas' EQT Support Adv line with Ultraboosts. But with thicker boost outsole and better stability than ultraboosts.

I walk all day and these are the most comfortable shoes ive worn (older model)
Deadstock only has the green/grey/white ones for this price, but its the most recent model and the lowest price ive seen.

https://www.deadstock.ca/products/adida ... granite-12
39 replies
Sep 26, 2014
20 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone know sizing on these? 10 in Ultraboost is a tiny bit tight, what should i go with for these?
Nov 22, 2017
87 posts
80 upvotes
Thanks OP! In for one although I don't really need. Now I got 3 ultraboost and this in 2 months...
Nov 21, 2017
519 posts
252 upvotes
Surrey BC
Why do so many sneakers now come with fabric that gets dirty easier but is harder to clean and water seeps through when it rains. So stupid and all for over 100 dollars plus.
Oct 25, 2010
169 posts
100 upvotes
Vancouver
Good price... but still not cheap enough for RFD
May 14, 2007
290 posts
69 upvotes
Vancouver
BowenZ50772 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 8:38 pm
These shoes are basically a mix of Adidas' EQT Support Adv line with Ultraboosts.
wait these have ultraboost?
Nov 13, 2006
879 posts
253 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Honger wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 12:59 am
wait these have ultraboost?
Boost is the name of the sole technology, Ultraboost is a model of a runner that features Boost. These EQTs have a Boost sole as well.
Beware the RFD Effect
May 14, 2007
290 posts
69 upvotes
Vancouver
sooksook wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 1:09 am
Boost is the name of the sole technology, Ultraboost is a model of a runner that features Boost. These EQTs have a Boost sole as well.
Could you clarify for me the difference between the boost sole between EQT support, ultraboost, pureboost, nmd, and iniki? They use the same "boost" material, but their level of comfortability is different because of the density of the material? I tried google and youtube, but most only talk about the comfort feeling and not explaining the specification/technicality of it. Adidas's website only list boost material as sole for them as well.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1080 posts
529 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
anthony9 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 12:32 am
Go half up.
I would say true to size. These run bigger than ultraboosts I find.
Mar 18, 2008
77 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Nice design but not feeling the overall colour scheme. The rear red/green tongue is off putting.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1725 posts
623 upvotes
Montreal
Honger wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 1:14 am
Could you clarify for me the difference between the boost sole between EQT support, ultraboost, pureboost, nmd, and iniki? They use the same "boost" material, but their level of comfortability is different because of the density of the material? I tried google and youtube, but most only talk about the comfort feeling and not explaining the specification/technicality of it. Adidas's website only list boost material as sole for them as well.
The density of the boost sole itself is exactly the same, with different size+shape.
The only other difference between those shoes is the styling and materials used for the other parts of the shoe (i.e. fabrics, laces, rubber, plastics, etc.)
Feb 4, 2007
448 posts
259 upvotes
Oh god that colorway is gross...
I have a few pairs of Adidas with boost, one of them being an Ultraboost shoe. The Ultraboost pair are noticeably more comfortable than the others.
Oct 13, 2018
62 posts
45 upvotes
b33f wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 1:40 am
The density of the boost sole itself is exactly the same, with different size+shape.
The only other difference between those shoes is the styling and materials used for the other parts of the shoe (i.e. fabrics, laces, rubber, plastics, etc.)
NMDs are less dense than the others. That I can say, from experience.
Jul 22, 2009
165 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
flipper316 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 12:42 am
Why do so many sneakers now come with fabric that gets dirty easier but is harder to clean and water seeps through when it rains. So stupid and all for over 100 dollars plus.
Fabric gives a more sock-like fit for comfort, and is usually more breathable. To each their own I suppose.

For those who are interested, or at least curious and want to give these a try, go to Solestop and buy these: Link

Use discount code EQT50 at checkout. Comes out to $66+tax+$15 shipping. Or you could choose to pick it up in store to avoid the taxes.