Expired Hot Deals

[Deadstock.ca] HOT Adidas EQT SUPPORT 91/18 (Boost outsole) for 96$ (60% off) FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 11:45 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1147 posts
415 upvotes
b33f wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 1:40 am
The density of the boost sole itself is exactly the same, with different size+shape.
The only other difference between those shoes is the styling and materials used for the other parts of the shoe (i.e. fabrics, laces, rubber, plastics, etc.)
In addition, the NMDs have a EVA plug to help strengthen the shoe, which is harder. Also the NMDs dont have an insole, where as the ultraboosts do.
- Insert Something here so you will be able to recognize me.
Jan 31, 2015
41 posts
15 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
LezOLee wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 8:57 am
Fabric gives a more sock-like fit for comfort, and is usually more breathable. To each their own I suppose.

For those who are interested, or at least curious and want to give these a try, go to Solestop and buy these: Link

Use discount code EQT50 at checkout. Comes out to $66+tax+$15 shipping. Or you could choose to pick it up in store to avoid the taxes.

Thank you. Grabbed a pair. $92 with taxes and shipping to manitoba. Better color scheme.
Mar 29, 2006
33 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
LezOLee wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 8:57 am
Fabric gives a more sock-like fit for comfort, and is usually more breathable. To each their own I suppose.

For those who are interested, or at least curious and want to give these a try, go to Solestop and buy these: Link

Use discount code EQT50 at checkout. Comes out to $66+tax+$15 shipping. Or you could choose to pick it up in store to avoid the taxes.
anyone use these in the gym?
Jun 18, 2015
162 posts
138 upvotes
aznives3 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 9:46 am
anyone use these in the gym?
I'd never consider a boost shoe as a general gym shoe. They absorb an amazing amount of shock/impact which makes them phenomenal all day shoes (and that some people like for running while others hate it), which is why they've become such a lifestyle mainstay for Adidas (which is what the EQT line is). Walking around the city all day, great. Picking up and putting heavy stuff in a shoe that will shift under you because of how spongy the midsole is, bad. Generally. I mean, I haven't actually tried it but I wouldn't want to. Crossfit shoes make good general gym shoes, and if you're doing mostly weight work anything with a hard, thin sole (Chucks, Vans, Adidas Sambas, Puma Smash) that can be picked up for $20 can be an easy/cheap answer if you don't want to invest in lifting shoes.
Mar 29, 2006
33 posts
10 upvotes
Edmonton
noelwc wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 10:08 am
I'd never consider a boost shoe as a general gym shoe. They absorb an amazing amount of shock/impact which makes them phenomenal all day shoes (and that some people like for running while others hate it), which is why they've become such a lifestyle mainstay for Adidas (which is what the EQT line is). Walking around the city all day, great. Picking up and putting heavy stuff in a shoe that will shift under you because of how spongy the midsole is, bad. Generally. I mean, I haven't actually tried it but I wouldn't want to. Crossfit shoes make good general gym shoes, and if you're doing mostly weight work anything with a hard, thin sole (Chucks, Vans, Adidas Sambas, Puma Smash) that can be picked up for $20 can be an easy/cheap answer if you don't want to invest in lifting shoes.
i have adidas powerlifts already for the weight training days, i was just wanting something for those other gym days when doing some cardio/HIIT etc. but i can see if the midsole is too thick/cushiony why i might not want it
Jun 18, 2015
162 posts
138 upvotes
aznives3 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 10:11 am
i have adidas powerlifts already for the weight training days, i was just wanting something for those other gym days when doing some cardio/HIIT etc. but i can see if the midsole is too thick/cushiony why i might not want it
Ha, looks like I over-explained, then. But yeah, EQT are surprisingly chunky and more lifestyle oriented though you could probably get away with them as cardio day shoes in a pinch.
Apr 13, 2015
8 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa
Infinit4 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 9:25 am
Thank you. Grabbed a pair. $92 with taxes and shipping to manitoba. Better color scheme.
I tried the code and it said "This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?'

Am I doing something wrong or is the code inactive now?
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11274 posts
1883 upvotes
Just note that Livestock has a no return policy.

Personally, I think the EQTs looks hideous, but to each their own. I'm surprised it didn't get much love seeing that chunky sole "dad" shoes are in right now. It's a great shoe for those who stand all day. I recommended to my sister who is a nurse, but she couldn't wear them as the toes needed to be leather (in case a needle ever dropped).
Apr 11, 2009
425 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 10:49 am
Just note that Livestock has a no return policy.

Personally, I think the EQTs looks hideous, but to each their own. I'm surprised it didn't get much love seeing that chunky sole "dad" shoes are in right now. It's a great shoe for those who stand all day. I recommended to my sister who is a nurse, but she couldn't wear them as the toes needed to be leather (in case a needle ever dropped).
Is it b/c it's on sale/promotion thats why you can return?
Im thinking of picking up in store and try it the out the shoe and return it on the spot if I don't like it
Jul 22, 2009
165 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
sebm19 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 10:39 am
I tried the code and it said "This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?'

Probably inactive now. The code was possibly something they left on their system from a prior promotion which they never took off their system. Works when maybe a few people used it, but then the RFD effect...
Jan 31, 2015
41 posts
15 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
sebm19 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 10:39 am

Not sure, I typed in eqt50 and it reduced them to $66 for me.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1408 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
sandini_power wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 11:34 am
Was debating btwn the ZX500 or the Futurepacer
Chose the Futurepacer lol I would never pay $260 for those but $78 is good
Haha debated between the two myself, went ZX500. Those original prices are insane.
Apr 11, 2009
425 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
skidragoon wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 11:39 am
Haha debated between the two myself, went ZX500. Those original prices are insane.
I needed something black for the office so the futurepacer looked like it fit the job since the boost is black and they look so diff than other type of shoe
Good deal all around