Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Deadstock.ca

HOT Adidas EQT SUPPORT 91/18 (Boost outsole) for 96$ (60% off) FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 11:45 pm
Jun 18, 2015
268 posts
278 upvotes
aznives3 wrote: i have adidas powerlifts already for the weight training days, i was just wanting something for those other gym days when doing some cardio/HIIT etc. but i can see if the midsole is too thick/cushiony why i might not want it
Ha, looks like I over-explained, then. But yeah, EQT are surprisingly chunky and more lifestyle oriented though you could probably get away with them as cardio day shoes in a pinch.
Apr 13, 2015
189 posts
173 upvotes
Ottawa
Infinit4 wrote: Thank you. Grabbed a pair. $92 with taxes and shipping to manitoba. Better color scheme.
I tried the code and it said "This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?'

Am I doing something wrong or is the code inactive now?
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
Just note that Livestock has a no return policy.

Personally, I think the EQTs looks hideous, but to each their own. I'm surprised it didn't get much love seeing that chunky sole "dad" shoes are in right now. It's a great shoe for those who stand all day. I recommended to my sister who is a nurse, but she couldn't wear them as the toes needed to be leather (in case a needle ever dropped).
Apr 11, 2009
676 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote: Just note that Livestock has a no return policy.

Personally, I think the EQTs looks hideous, but to each their own. I'm surprised it didn't get much love seeing that chunky sole "dad" shoes are in right now. It's a great shoe for those who stand all day. I recommended to my sister who is a nurse, but she couldn't wear them as the toes needed to be leather (in case a needle ever dropped).
Is it b/c it's on sale/promotion thats why you can return?
Im thinking of picking up in store and try it the out the shoe and return it on the spot if I don't like it
Jul 22, 2009
464 posts
480 upvotes
Oakville
sebm19 wrote: I tried the code and it said "This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?'

Probably inactive now. The code was possibly something they left on their system from a prior promotion which they never took off their system. Works when maybe a few people used it, but then the RFD effect...
Jan 31, 2015
115 posts
112 upvotes
sebm19 wrote: I tried the code and it said "This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?'

Not sure, I typed in eqt50 and it reduced them to $66 for me.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1474 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
sandini_power wrote: Was debating btwn the ZX500 or the Futurepacer
Chose the Futurepacer lol I would never pay $260 for those but $78 is good
Haha debated between the two myself, went ZX500. Those original prices are insane.
Apr 11, 2009
676 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto
skidragoon wrote: Haha debated between the two myself, went ZX500. Those original prices are insane.
I needed something black for the office so the futurepacer looked like it fit the job since the boost is black and they look so diff than other type of shoe
Good deal all around
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
LezOLee wrote: Fabric gives a more sock-like fit for comfort, and is usually more breathable. To each their own I suppose.

For those who are interested, or at least curious and want to give these a try, go to Solestop and buy these: Link

Use discount code EQT50 at checkout. Comes out to $66+tax+$15 shipping. Or you could choose to pick it up in store to avoid the taxes.
WAYYYY HOTTER THAN OP's post

lol @ ... "for those who are interested" ......
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
sandini_power wrote: Is it b/c it's on sale/promotion thats why you can return?
Im thinking of picking up in store and try it the out the shoe and return it on the spot if I don't like it
Yeah, no returns on sales items. The other deal at Sole Stop is the same thing.

Livestock has 4 stores with 2 in Toronto. You should call ahead before you go. They may not have your size at the location you go to. Also you can try shoes on in store.
Aug 31, 2009
179 posts
174 upvotes
toronto
ez_86 wrote: WAYYYY HOTTER THAN OP's post

lol @ ... "for those who are interested" ......
Too bad... deal’s dead

This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3877 posts
1975 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Wish these were EQT 93/17's instead but I'll probably still cop anyways because both the 93/17's and these 91/18's are the comfiest shoes on the market.
Nov 6, 2011
238 posts
123 upvotes
Vancouver
Got the black ones from livestock for $64 during boxing day. They're softer than my ultraboosts, but the plastic plugs on the sides are kind of annoying
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1681 posts
1737 upvotes
Montreal
the color explains why it is on sale lol
thanks anyway OP
Aug 31, 2009
179 posts
174 upvotes
toronto
n3i1 wrote: Too bad... deal’s dead

This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?
You can use HURRY10 but that will only give you 10% off
Sep 20, 2008
26 posts
16 upvotes
toronto
I find EQT fit a little bigger. I bought the black-and-white one's not long ago for much cheaper Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)