Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[DEAL DEAD] Amazon.ca Marketplace - Crucial MX100 256GB SATA 2.5-Inch SSD $100 + FS

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2014 10:02 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 24, 2012
148 posts
143 upvotes
Ottawa

[DEAL DEAD] Amazon.ca Marketplace - Crucial MX100 256GB SATA 2.5-Inch SSD $100 + FS

Deal Link:
Price:
$100
DEAD DEAL

Crucial MX100 256GB SATA 2.5-Inch, 7mm SSD

$100 with Free Shipping

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B ... dition=new

Not super familiar with SSD pricing but I think this deal is at least warm.
Seems like a new seller on Amazon marketplace and has a weird name (Pets & More), but so far has great rating 4.9/5 (11 ratings) though the sample size is small.

If you want to give it a chance, go for it. I mean, if you do have any issues, Amazon customer service is usually super good & helpful (at least in my experience).
This is one of my first posts as OP, so sorry if I missed anything or if my formatting is poor :(

Happy Shopping.
41 replies
Jan 14, 2013
854 posts
99 upvotes
Gatineau
NSJimothy wrote: Crucial MX100 256GB SATA 2.5-Inch, 7mm SSD

$100 with Free Shipping

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B ... dition=new

Not super familiar with SSD pricing but I think this deal is at least warm.
Seems like a new seller on Amazon marketplace and has a weird name (Pets & More), but so far has great rating 4.9/5 (11 ratings) though the sample size is small.

If you want to give it a chance, go for it. I mean, if you do have any issues, Amazon customer service is usually super good & helpful (at least in my experience).
This is one of my first posts as OP, so sorry if I missed anything or if my formatting is poor :(

Happy Shopping.

There's no need to apologize for anything, you're sharing what you think is a hot deal with others to help them save money, if they have any complaints, they can go suck a big fat one.
The Biggest LIE I tell myself, I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
SSD prices seem to be dropping quite rapidly -- lots of great deals to be had.
I've never been more impressed by any other singular computer upgrade than I have with an ssd.
Feb 24, 2012
148 posts
143 upvotes
Ottawa
RiCHC3 wrote: SSD prices seem to be dropping quite rapidly -- lots of great deals to be had.
I've never been more impressed by any other singular computer upgrade than I have with an ssd.
Oh definitely! I picked up an SSD for my girlfriend's macbook a couple months back and she's notice a world's difference compared to the 5400rpm POS that Apple ships as standard with their older macbooks.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2006
2190 posts
262 upvotes
Thornhill
Good deal!
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1395 posts
7214 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
No tax.
Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
what's the risk? 3rd party seller carry only handful products??
Dec 25, 2010
982 posts
359 upvotes
Vancouver
Interesting. Sold by a marketplace seller ("Pets and More") with only 11 ratings. But the price is good, and covered by Amazon's A-Z guarantee.
Nov 27, 2013
30 posts
33 upvotes
Westmount, QC
I got a feeling that you'll get a refurbished SSD.
Feb 24, 2012
148 posts
143 upvotes
Ottawa
JacobHelms wrote: I got a feeling that you'll get a refurbished SSD.
You could always run a disk diagnostic utility on the disk to check for errors. If you find anything wrong with it, you can always contact Amazon and they will try to rectify the issue.
Oct 29, 2012
30 posts
5 upvotes
I ordered one for my wife's 2010 MacBook (boy that thing is getting slow). I guess you can't really go wrong for $100 taxes in, inc free shipping! Thx OP ;)
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3847 posts
2272 upvotes
'Shwallywood
wlee wrote: what's the risk? 3rd party seller carry only handful products??
warranty is null and void most of the times, unless they are an authorized vendor
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Nov 11, 2013
97 posts
21 upvotes
PFDS, QC
Thanked and ordered (1).
for me, it was between the Samsung Evo and this ssd.
both are highly rated, but 100.00$ to my door, this MX100 is hard to beat.
I intend to use this to upgrade a Win XP laptop and i hope I made the right choice.
RFDers opinions are welcome respond to this please.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2009
2028 posts
545 upvotes
MTL
Looks like someone trying to sell their personal stuff. The seals on these units aren't really security-grade, so you'll probably want to inspect it carefully...
Feb 3, 2007
945 posts
112 upvotes
seems someone chickened out.. in for 1

Amazon protects consumers when buying from the marketplace right?
Penalty Box
Jul 11, 2008
4368 posts
1508 upvotes
Away from RFD idiots
have a feeling that it'll be cancelled...

status changed to preparing shipment..