Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NCIX

Deal is dead,Playstation Wireless Gold Headset $79 + Free Ground Shipping @ NCIX

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2015 12:08 am
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!

[NCIX] Deal is dead,Playstation Wireless Gold Headset $79 + Free Ground Shipping @ NCIX

**SOLD OUT**

Maximum allotted units sold within hours after the sale began!!!
Mods, please move to expired deals.

Stunningly awesome headset.
I used it while playing Alien Isolation, and should have been wearing my brown pants.

This seems to be one of the best prices around, since they've (Sony?) upped the regular price by $20 to $119, due to our weaker CAD$.

Not as good as the Future Shop $59 deal from last year, but my Time Machine is in the shop. ;)
14 replies
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
Price match with Best Buy for $74.99?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
Woah! wrote: Not as good as the Future Shop $59 deal from last year, but my Time Machine is in the shop. ;)
I think you mean the $19 deal from last year.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
ElHoardo wrote: I think you mean the $19 deal from last year.
No, that was the price error loophole deal which was extremely YMMV.
Some people got it, many were rejected upon in-store pickup.
The legit deal was for $59 on a couple of occasions.
May 6, 2010
527 posts
219 upvotes
Ottawa
Woah! wrote: No, that was the price error loophole deal which was extremely YMMV.
Some people got it, many were rejected upon in-store pickup.
The legit deal was for $59 on a couple of occasions.
Don't even bother trying to justify the 19$. You'll still have those that will be like, "NOPE, I GOT IT, SO I'M TELLING YOU THIS DEAL IS COLD"
Jan 22, 2014
763 posts
577 upvotes
Good price especially given that the price has been increased from $100 to $120. So it's similar to that $59 Future Shop deal.
And don't get me started on those people who call everything "cold" unless it's a price error.

As for the product, good sound/chat quality. The pads hurt my ears a bit and sometimes people say my mic is very weak.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1481 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
if you have a wide head like me, most of the plastic stretches and cracks. despite my attempt to take good care of it, it cracked in 5 places. just a heads up for some
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1764 posts
349 upvotes
Vancouver
Can this be used wirelessly on both a Xbox 360 and/or Xbox One without any modification?
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2674 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal
Damnit, I waited too long, deal is off
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
How does it compare to the older PS3 Pulse wireless headset? Got it for free with TLOU :D and vs the Elite Pulse?
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
I think people said the Elite pulse was better.

The sound is pretty good, good wireless connection. Works with my Xbone adapter and the sound is crisp and good for directional sounds (footsteps, gunshots etc). The fit is a little tight especially for glasses-wearers. I have to lift them off my ears once in a while and massage for a few seconds but that's normal of most headsets if you wear glasses I think.

I am happy with it. I got it for 20 bucks at Best Buy with that error, a steal for that price. $80 isn't a bad price though.
Sep 16, 2013
555 posts
328 upvotes
elite pulse was better but it was prone to break from a design flaw.
Oct 14, 2012
351 posts
52 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Selling a lightly used pair on BST Forum if anyone is interested!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)