Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Guess

deal on running shoes-toronto

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2010 8:30 am
Tags:
None
Jul 27, 2009
774 posts
241 upvotes
toronto

[Guess] deal on running shoes-toronto

More offers from Guess
My buddy has 150 pairs of shoes and put me onto this place. svpsports.com. they have 8 stores in toronto.

I havent owned running shoes in 8 years and now its time to get more casual. The most expensive shoes were $130.00. I guess its all last years models. what do i care.I got a decent pair for $50.00. And i dont look like a clueless fuddy duddy at the gym.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4516 posts
159 upvotes
written like an ad, no mention of any specific deals

i'm sorryy but this just looks like spam
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2004
6935 posts
84 upvotes
I don't think you can just advertise a whole store as being a 'hot deal', dudes. Also, this website is kind of the worst.
vero95 wrote: LOL what does project management have to do with project being over budget?
vero95 wrote: $5c for a plastic bag >= $30 for a jug of milk
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1330 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
They have a good deal on Adidas golf shoes, the 3.0 are only $79. Adidas has the 4.0 model out, but for $79, this is a hot deal. They also have micro fiber golf shirts, for $19 and $29, Cutter Buck and Adidas, other brands also
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2008
1598 posts
57 upvotes
nitroblu wrote: written like an ad, no mention of any specific deals

i'm sorryy but this just looks like spam
Not spam. The SVP factory store on Steeles has great deals on shoes. It's not really a 'hot deal' though because it's been that way for at least a decade.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2003
2643 posts
20 upvotes
first time there, i was surprised at the amount of shoes, sandals, they have for under 40 bucks, better than walmart. for a decent pair for my kids for 39.99.