None
[OP]
Banned
Sep 2, 2006
5645 posts
2 upvotes

DealExtreme.com Blows!

So I bought 2 items back on Jan. 26.

There was a delay and it shipped on Feb 16.

I received it 2 weeks later, but only 1 of the items arrived, with a bookmark saying the other one is currently OOS and will ship later.

I still do not have it. (now march 19)
I have tried to cancel the order but the customer service is not replying to any emails.

Has anyone else received a bookmark?

Did the items finally arrive at some point?
ItemFinder wrote:
Apr 13th, 2008 11:45 pm
Let me point out that the only people that like China are the mainlanders. Chinese from elsewhere refuse to be associated with China.
I always knew you were a genius.
32 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
2058 posts
49 upvotes
yes i got the letter saying it will arrive shortly, and it did, 3 days after i received the first package
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
2058 posts
49 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Mar 19th, 2008 7:10 pm
you get what you pay for...
Their stuff is cheap... REALLY cheap.
Its amazing how low they can price their stuff and still include s&h.
alot of their other stuff are overpriced, they would have something going for $7 equivalent to something u can get at dollarama here for $1
they balance it back off with those high priced items with the low ones
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
41312 posts
5041 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
Stunt_101 wrote:
Mar 19th, 2008 7:18 pm
alot of their other stuff are overpriced, they would have something going for $7 equivalent to something u can get at dollarama here for $1
they balance it back off with those high priced items with the low ones
yeah... and they sell really weird stuff like this nipple ball
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8565
[IMG]http://www.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_8565_1.jpg[/IMG]

wtf do they have a nipple ball?! O_o
Banned
May 5, 2005
13286 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Now you can add exotic body parts pictures to your sig.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
2058 posts
49 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Mar 19th, 2008 7:25 pm
yeah... and they sell really weird stuff like this nipple ball
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8565
[IMG]http://www.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_8565_1.jpg[/IMG]

wtf do they have a nipple ball?! O_o
LMAO @ the review from the buyer

"Pros: I was surprised to find the breast ball squishy - I was expecting it to be more rigid, maybe PVC - but it's filled with a liquid center. I've seen toy balls like this: when you squeeze it, you can see the pink pearly insides in the bulge that forms.

Cons: None!

Other Thoughts: It does not bounce, but it's a good size for playing catch.

The areola was more brown than the one pictured.

I think it's about a B cup.

There is no unpleasant odor.

Bottomline: This is a good quality breast-shaped squishy ball. I recommend it."
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2003
8454 posts
15 upvotes
Stunt_101 wrote:
Mar 19th, 2008 7:41 pm
LMAO @ the review from the buyer

"Pros: I was surprised to find the breast ball squishy - I was expecting it to be more rigid, maybe PVC - but it's filled with a liquid center. I've seen toy balls like this: when you squeeze it, you can see the pink pearly insides in the bulge that forms.

Cons: None!

Other Thoughts: It does not bounce, but it's a good size for playing catch.

The areola was more brown than the one pictured.

I think it's about a B cup.

There is no unpleasant odor.

Bottomline: This is a good quality breast-shaped squishy ball. I recommend it."
buwahwhahw love it.
People who are in my gang: Nikita, Spidey, weedb0y, jcoltage, deep, pitz, Sylvestre, Icedawn, 3weddings, Ambermoon, CSK'sMom, jazzsax, bokep, matdwyer, Dash, KorruptioN, angekfire, sxz, WontonTiger, YYZFA, king_george, 45ED, sxz, Ojam

*WE GONNA GIT YOU!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
5875 posts
35 upvotes
what item was OOS? i love the free s&h and i can understand how they will take long on delivery.. that reminds me, its time to browse to see if they have anything new that i want =)
Deal Expert
Sep 3, 2007
15992 posts
375 upvotes
their customer service is slow or unresponsive, but you get what you pay =/
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
2932 posts
565 upvotes
these stuff are mailed to you from HK... and the fact that the items themselves cause only A FRACTION of what you pay for it anyway. (ie. if you're paying $2 for an item, it probably only cost them like 50
Jan 13, 2008
136 posts
4 upvotes
Very professional review indeed!! :razz:

Back to the topic, I have purchased 20+ items from DX and I have had experienced some minor issues regarding wrong shipment. However, they responded my emails in less than a day and found me a solution very promtly as well. My overall impression with DX is positive, but not entirely.

BTW, another review from the same person:

Nipple Silicone Pad

Title: Adequate Nipple Camoflage

Pros: Stays on well, does reduce nipple profile. Adhesive did not irritate my skin. No unpleasant odor. Soft and comfortable.

Cons: Not sure how many times the adhesive will work.

She or He? :confused:
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2006
1011 posts
247 upvotes
I ordered something back in October, and I'm still waiting for it even though I was one of the first people when it was released on the site. :(
Jun 24, 2006
233 posts
JLennon1009 wrote:
Mar 19th, 2008 11:07 pm
Very professional review indeed!! :razz:

Back to the topic, I have purchased 20+ items from DX and I have had experienced some minor issues regarding wrong shipment. However, they responded my emails in less than a day and found me a solution very promtly as well. My overall impression with DX is positive, but not entirely.

BTW, another review from the same person:

Nipple Silicone Pad

Title: Adequate Nipple Camoflage

Pros: Stays on well, does reduce nipple profile. Adhesive did not irritate my skin. No unpleasant odor. Soft and comfortable.

Cons: Not sure how many times the adhesive will work.

She or He? :confused:
From what I can tell, probably a she. It'd make sense with the 'understands the inner workings' :lol:
Oct 18, 2007
829 posts
44 upvotes
man, i love that site! I ordered a bunch of stuff from them (laser pointers, fart bombs, flashlights, miny remotes, etc.) and they shipped it in two portions. The best part about having them do that is they accidentally shipped me two r/c helicopters(!) while losing my mustache kit :| . I reordered the mustaches later but having two helicopters is sooo cool! It may have took awhile for everything to get here but i'm one satisfied customer. :D

p.s. anyone know what happened to that phone and wiretap kit? i wanted to buy one but by the time the money was in my paypal account i couldn't find it anymore...> :(
Glory to Arstotzka