Dealing with Show Offs

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2017 9:11 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
12452 posts
2369 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Bragging is like taking douchey pics next to your BMW and then posting it on instagram. Or mentioning 'oh do you know I own a BMW' to every person you meet.

Talking about your latest procurement on the what did you buy today thread would not constitute bragging imo
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
1741 posts
66 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2017 12:33 pm
Bragging is like taking douchey pics next to your BMW and then posting it on instagram. Or mentioning 'oh do you know I own a BMW' to every person you meet.

Talking about your latest procurement on the what did you buy today thread would not constitute bragging imo
Thinking Face

I don't think there's anything wrong with bragging. If I had loads and loads of money, I'm sure I'd be guilty of bragging to point of making other feel envious of my greatness.

I'm just never been into fake humility.

Although it seems the mentality of those who are into bragging seem to believe they can turn the world on their fingers and make people do whatever they want according to their own desires. Authentic humility is knowing when to have fun and brag about yourself, and when to keep yourself low key.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
1053 posts
453 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2017 12:33 pm

But that gains followers and along that advertisers and sponsors. Making money when spending money. Awesome life.
Current Fido customer. Great to be a Fido Customer.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
12452 posts
2369 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
bomber17 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2017 6:15 pm
But that gains followers and along that advertisers and sponsors. Making money when spending money. Awesome life.
Yeah followers that only follow you because they think you're a massive douche and enjoy laughing at you.

See nathanial del principe aka cash fleezy for the ultimate example of this.
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1331 posts
83 upvotes
Mississauga
nasa25 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2017 10:54 am
It's all well and good for people to have nice things. Just don't be a douche about it.

I think it's just so incredibly low class to brag about things that you own.
Could not agree more.
Dec 28, 2012
237 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
I wear whatever i think looks good on me regardless of trends.

"Trends may come and go, but style, function, and quality will remain forever timeless." - nobis
Apr 28, 2008
222 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
It's not hard being financially irresponsible. In fact, it's easy as hell. This is coming from a guy that spent half his savings on a watch 6 months ago :D

At the end of the day if you are happy with yourself that's all it matters. If you feel the need to buy yourself some nice things to compete with "showoffs", that's also fine.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
3869 posts
316 upvotes
Markham
Sanyo wrote: I laugh when I see women with LV purses -- how many of them have a stock portfolio? More like a credit card portfolio amirite??!?! :)
You work in the bank doesn't mean you know how they buy LV
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10287 posts
1320 upvotes
City of Vancouver
I keep on seeing ppl wear CG on the streets of Vancouver when it is 10C and raining. Totally inappropriate attire.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7659 posts
680 upvotes
OP should watch the hit series "Rich Kids of Instagram" and make himself feel better:

Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
6364 posts
578 upvotes
Toronto
It's how they was raised.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4181 posts
368 upvotes
uber_shnitz wrote:
Apr 15th, 2017 9:18 am
OP should watch the hit series "Rich Kids of Instagram" and make himself feel better:
Haha. I feel so basic now. Back to my humble hole. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
12452 posts
2369 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
uber_shnitz wrote:
Apr 15th, 2017 9:18 am

#cashfleezy

Cringeworthy
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
1741 posts
66 upvotes
Dear lord their personalities are weak. I would've thought with all that money these peeps would be more interesting.

*sigh* Maybe I'm just envious.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel