• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2017 8:40 am
[OP]
Apr 26, 2005
501 posts
91 upvotes
Richmond

deals on double strollers

Hi all, I'm new to this club, but how do you usually track baby stuff on sale?

In particular, I'm planning to buy Peg Perego Book For Twin stroller, but a lot of place's coupon doesn't apply to baby item's brands. For example Bed bath & beyond.

Amazon.ca we can use keepa, but amazon.ca doesn't have a lot of selection on baby products.

Any input is welcome. Thanks
6 replies
Apr 10, 2011
228 posts
76 upvotes
If you're okay with buying second-hand, try Kijiji or there's a ton of buy and sell groups on Facebook. I seek double strollers for sale all the time there...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2008
9196 posts
1089 upvotes
Toronto
Definitely kijiji. Tons of them out there at much lower. Often, the doubles don't get used much unless they're twins I'm thinking. So they'll be in pretty good shape. We got one used, barely use it, but it's really handy at the mall and let's say a day at the zoo.
Jun 10, 2008
225 posts
85 upvotes
Brampton
We bought from kijiji. Used it for a year and sold it for the same price.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
2471 posts
108 upvotes
GTA
I too would recommend buying used via Kijiji. The catch for me though would be to find a mint one. Some of them are in rough shape while others look nearly new. I sold an Uppababy Vista a few years back and took the time to clean it thoroughly before the sale and the people who bought it thought it was still new! I'm just about to list our Baby Jogger City Select which is the double stroller I'd recommend as it's been fantastic for us. Thankfully we're past the stroller stage now.