• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2009 10:43 am
Tags:
None
Oct 23, 2008
3 posts

deals for young professional work clothes

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for stores that would have good deals on business casual work clothing for a young professional. I've checked BR outlets and Calvin Klein outlets and am looking for other places along those lines.
Any suggestions would be great!
14 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2007
1858 posts
306 upvotes
Mississauga
Mexx and Esprit Outlets
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2008
1387 posts
58 upvotes
If you're near the border pick a day and drive to buffalo, I do that for my work clothes, better outlets, better selection, cheaper, with exchange right now not losing too much there, Something to think about. I assume u're a female based on your name not too sure about the selection for females there but seemed like there were more stuff for you than us guys last time I went.

For H&M, I don't wear any of there stuff to work, think it looks cheap vs a BR or even Mexx shirt, but that's just me. In Canada I just wait for good sales at the Bay, because when they have good sales, they beat everyone including most outlets IMO.
Dec 9, 2005
265 posts
club monico, H&M, RW&Co, Mango, Banana replubic etc...have fun shopping!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7750 posts
1635 upvotes
Tommy H., Winners, Marks Warehouse, to name a few others.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2005
2127 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
It isn't so much the stores, it's really how you wear it that matters (which includes the fit and cut). So with that being said, I second pretty much everything that has been mentioned.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
When I got my new job I did all of my shopping at Marks Warehouse.
Dec 3, 2004
793 posts
8 upvotes
If you want something temporary go with RW&co, since they don't last too long.. I would recommend ZARA or H&M
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
In the US there's Express which is similar to Mexx, however I think Mexx has better styling.

Go to a Macy's. Tons of different brands and very good prices. This past labour weekend was awesome, 50% off shirts (very common deal), but with another 20% off.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2005
6905 posts
417 upvotes
Ottawa
Anybody know where to get slimmer cut clothes? 'sigh' I am too skinny and a lot of the stores size 0 isn
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2008
1589 posts
202 upvotes
Code85 wrote: If you want something temporary go with RW&co, since they don't last too long..
I haven't had any issues with stuff i bought from there (mostly shirts). I say they are on par with Mexx, etc.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)