• Jun 27th, 2012 4:51 pm
[OP]
May 8, 2012
194 posts
422 upvotes
London

Dear RedFlagDeal Moderator:

Hi There,

I have a question - why do all my Threads have tags that state "PokerPrince Fail"
This was obviously done by a moderator - can you look into this for me.

Why, would someone do that - I have posted some great deals on this site and have had over 160 Thanks for 33 posts
Can you please clarify why this kind of lunacy would take place?

Cheers.

ps. I tried PM a moderator, but apparently they have PM's blocked -- sorry for stating this on a public forum.
I thought I was helping out the RFD community.

Just need to know why this kind of behaviour would take place.
Share:
18 replies
Nov 26, 2005
61 posts
3 upvotes
So after 33 posts and 160 thanks you still can't figure out where to post "off topic" questions?
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4038 posts
16687 upvotes
TORONTO
Oh wow, even this thread has a tag of PokerPrinceFail.

:D
May 28, 2011
484 posts
324 upvotes
Because half your deals posted are fake/scams.
You've earned a rep around here for posting crappy deals.
Banned
Apr 11, 2012
870 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
man don't take the trolls personally. lesson of life.

also, don't look outside for approval.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
10978 posts
14341 upvotes
Montreal
I love the flame with thread title .IBTL

Heck i get banned for less than this lol
[OP]
May 8, 2012
194 posts
422 upvotes
London
Prat, I posted 1 freebie - which I thought was legit, little did I know it wasn't.
I'm sorry...do I need to be called a scammer for 1 bad post, which I had no way of knowing???

Just thought I was helping the community - but didn't know a label would be involved for 1 bad post?...Geez.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2003
15541 posts
973 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Just to be clear OP, Mods are not adding that tag to your posts... Other users are.
Thinking seriously about the 4 S's...Sun, Sand, Surf and ... Booked for Sept in Mexico and booked Samana DR for Jan!
[OP]
May 8, 2012
194 posts
422 upvotes
London
CSK'sMom wrote:
Jun 27th, 2012 4:18 pm
Just to be clear OP, Mods are not adding that tag to your posts... Other users are.
All sorts of censorship on this site...but a troll can do whatever they want? -- interesting business model.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
9152 posts
14179 upvotes
PokerPrince wrote:
Jun 27th, 2012 4:21 pm
All sorts of censorship on this site...but a troll can do whatever they want? -- interesting business model.
You used to be able to hover over them and it would show who added it.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2006
1099 posts
64 upvotes
LOL, this is pretty funny. I went to view your other started threads and you are right!
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2011
9152 posts
14179 upvotes
Looking at the number of people viewing this, it is definitely a PokerPrincesuccess.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2008
7127 posts
1746 upvotes
PokerPrince wrote:
Jun 27th, 2012 4:21 pm
Dear PokerPrince,

That is incorrect and everyone must abide by the forum rules as per below. I understand you tried to PM a Mod but perhaps using the report button is better alternate since it will go to all of us thus making things more efficient. As per your question as to why would somebody do that -- we do not know, but it wasn't us, but if you can report the thread then it will help us keeping the forums clean.

Cheers :D
Abuse of the thread tagging system is not allowed. If you have a concern with any thread/post/tags please use the report button.

- Please use tags that describe the thread, not your personal opinion of the thread content
- Users posting vulgar or otherwise inappropriate tags will be subject to infraction points or bans from the site
Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Ezio Auditore.
Feb 5, 2012
691 posts
436 upvotes
Montreal
please be advised it's not right to have this thread in hot deal forum. Maybe you just earned it by breaking every rule here?
Jun 1, 2009
417 posts
225 upvotes
LMAO!!!!!!!! Just had to post this...

From Tag Cloud:
These are the 70 most used thread tags
16gb 32gb amd android apple asus bike blackberry blog giveaway camera canadian tire canon car cheap computer contest costco coupon deal dell dvd facebook father's day free free screening free shipping galaxy gaming gift card giveaway golf hdtv headphones htc ipad iphone iphone 4 laptop lcd macbook macbook pro mobilicity monitor music nexus nike notebook pokerprince fail pro ps3 rogers sale samsung shoes silver sony ssd staples tablet telus the bay tickets toronto trade unlocked video card win xbox yellowflagdeals yellowpages > feedback
Regular Price .................. :|
Sale Price ....................... :)
Sale Price with Coupon ..... :D
FREE ............................... :cheesygri