[OP]
May 8, 2012
194 posts
422 upvotes
London
mrperfect wrote:
Jun 27th, 2012 4:35 pm
Dear PokerPrince,

That is incorrect and everyone must abide by the forum rules as per below. I understand you tried to PM a Mod but perhaps using the report button is better alternate since it will go to all of us thus making things more efficient. As per your question as to why would somebody do that -- we do not know, but it wasn't us, but if you can report the thread then it will help us keeping the forums clean.

Cheers :D
Thank you for the clarification. This makes me feel better - if I report a thread, wouldn't I report it against me?
As moderators, can you view who posted that slanderous tags to all my threads? -- Obviously, that person/member does not respect this site nor it's contributors.
Dec 17, 2007
371 posts
47 upvotes
Montreal
If it makes you feel better I'll tag your threads with pokerprincesuccess from now on
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2008
7127 posts
1737 upvotes
PokerPrince wrote:
Jun 27th, 2012 4:38 pm
Thank you for the clarification. This makes me feel better - if I report a thread, wouldn't I report it against me?
As moderators, can you view who posted that slanderous tags to all my threads? -- Obviously, that person/member does not respect this site nor it's contributors.
When you use the report button, you can leave a small message for us to explain your issue. Reporting your own post does not mean you are asking for trouble, it simply means you are requesting a mod intervention. That being said you dont need to be a mod to edit tags, you as a user can also delete/remove the tags, just as other users can edit or add them.
If you see a tag that is irrelevant to the subject, or constitutes a personal attack please remove it, if other users persist on making a mockery out of you, we know who they are and corrective action will be taken against those users.

Thanks
Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Ezio Auditore.
[OP]
May 8, 2012
194 posts
422 upvotes
London
mrperfect wrote:
Jun 27th, 2012 4:49 pm
When you use the report button, you can leave a small message for us to explain your issue. Reporting your own post does not mean you are asking for trouble, it simply means you are requesting a mod intervention. That being said you dont need to be a mod to edit thread title, you as a user can also delete/remove the tags, just as other users can edit or add them.
If you see a tag that is irrelevant to the subject, or constitutes a personal attack please remove it, if other users persist on making a mockery out of you, we know who they are and corrective action will be taken against those users.

Thanks
Thank you sir, much appreciated for taking the time to answer my questions.
Again, just want to apologize for stating my concerns in a public forum.

Cheers.
PokerPrince