• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 8:05 pm
Sep 22, 2017
2 posts
I also invested with these guys and I am worried I lost it all.

Please keep posting information as it comes in.
Sep 22, 2017
2 posts
Hi Guys !

I am one of those sad victims of this fraud.

Can you please tell me what I can do now ?
Sep 23, 2017
1 posts
Hi everyone,

We are part of this mess too. Can anyone let us know if any of you located their machines and if so, are they in operation and who presently gets the money for the transactions?
Sep 23, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
I am in the same boat. I tried to contact cielo the new processor and their e-mails get returned also tried to contact Brian who usually does the pays and all his emails can not be delivered anymore either. I also purchased through Jim Gaudry. I though something was fishy when we got the e-mail from cielo stating they were the only contact from now on and there was no contact info.
Sep 23, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
I JUST CALLED the office and their number is no longer in service
Sep 22, 2017
8 posts
It's in the cops hands now, don't expect a happy ending. Charles debono is behind it, a known fraudster from barrie. Debono is nowhere to be found IMO, Caribbean maybe.
Last edited by guest5850 on Sep 24th, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 23, 2017
2 posts
Hey Everyone,

I am also in the same situation. Please continue to reply to this tread as info becomes available.

I will send this thread to everyone that has invested so that they may come forward as well.
Sep 23, 2017
2 posts
I know that the police are investigating. I encourage all of us to come forward here. Either this goes through on a fraudulent case or we seek a lawyer collectively for a class action lawsuit.

I suspect there will be some sort of communication from Cielo or Debit Direct tomorrow explaining themselves.
Sep 22, 2017
8 posts
There never was any Cielo, there won't be any statement from anyone. I contacted Cielo in Brazil and they knew nothing about this
Sep 19, 2017
4 posts
hello,
we know someone who has....the machines are there.....don't know where the money is going to yet!!
Sep 22, 2017
8 posts
Even if there are machines, do you think the merchants will keep them once they hear of this fraud, would you?