• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 8:05 pm
Sep 24, 2017
7 posts
I already call them call them at that number There is a Case already with Toronto Police. Contact Detective Michael Streng (or his partner Detective Wilson) at Toronto Police - Financial Crimes Division 416 808-7300 and quote case file 17-1692736. This is a massive fraud to the tune of over $30M
Sep 23, 2017
1 posts
We heard that someone from Kitchener supposedly started a class action. Would be good to find that person so we can hook up.

Concerning the machines they are our property and we should get what belongs to us. The question is, is the police aware of that? Perhaps we could obtain some of the proceeds !
Sep 24, 2017
7 posts
Please keep us posted it
I’m one of the victim of this fraud
Sep 22, 2017
8 posts
1Columbo wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 11:02 am
We heard that someone from Kitchener supposedly started a class action. Would be good to find that person so we can hook up.

Concerning the machines they are our property and we should get what belongs to us. The question is, is the police aware of that? Perhaps we could obtain some of the proceeds !
We don't own anything, if there are merchants they can drop these terminals in the blink of an eye if there is fraud of any kind. Maybe get a bunch of debit machines as souvenirs

Google Charles debono that's who's behind it all.
Sep 24, 2017
7 posts
Hello all
If anyone gets any information please keep us posted it . What should we do about this any one .
Sep 24, 2017
1 posts
Wa2222 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 1:22 pm
Hello all
If anyone gets any information please keep us posted it . What should we do about this any one .
Would the first thing to do be to add name to police file ? Join Facebook group? Thanks
S
Sep 24, 2017
2 posts
I just found out about Debit Direct scam today and have 206 machines!
I contacted a lawyer today who advised the cost of litigating something like this will be fairly high and the best route is to find as many investors affected and get them to form a collective group to share the cost!!! Anyone interested? If you are an investor and want to involved, please send me your contact info to: paul@paulhammondrealtor.ca
Sep 24, 2017
7 posts
I don’t have a Facebook guys please keep on posting here
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1410 posts
279 upvotes
Ouch, sounds like a lot of a people got conned. Can someone please post the details of what happened? This thread is just a lot of conjecture with a sprinkle of random names.

If someone could put together a quick synopsis of the allegations it would go a long way. Remember, people reading this for the first time won't understand all the details.
Jun 26, 2009
3 posts
Jim is the guy who sold me my so-called machines. He has to be on it. Out of the blue, I get a note from Brian Coneybear that they have merged with International Processor, Cielo International and they would pay all that is owed by Sept 22, The next day Jim sends a separate email stating the merger is great news. A week later he is gone. I will be providing my info to the Police.
Sep 24, 2017
2 posts
Everybody please join the Facebook group just search debit direct Canada and join and hopefully we can work together to stop these criminals and get our money back.
Sep 22, 2017
8 posts
smokescreen15 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 4:41 pm
Ouch, sounds like a lot of a people got conned. Can someone please post the details of what happened? This thread is just a lot of conjecture with a sprinkle of random names.

If someone could put together a quick synopsis of the allegations it would go a long way. Remember, people reading this for the first time won't understand all the details.
Are you a moderator or something? I think anyone over the age of 5 can figure it out.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1410 posts
279 upvotes
guest5850 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 5:20 pm
Are you a moderator or something? I think anyone over the age of 5 can figure it out.
I realize you are probably just lashing out at me since you got scammed...well, I'm going to assume you were scammed since you signed up here 2 days ago. Thanks for your contribution by the way.

Believe it or not, some of us like summaries and certain details put together in order to arrive at an objective opinion. Clearly, people OVER the age of 5 need a synopsis since it appears you got bamboozled by a snake oil salesmen.

Enjoy your stay!
Sep 24, 2017
2 posts
I am a victim of this scam too, join the Facebook group and with everyone's help hopefully we can stop these criminals and get our money back

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)