• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 8:05 pm
Sep 22, 2017
8 posts
smokescreen15 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 7:15 pm
I realize you are probably just lashing out at me since you got scammed...well, I'm going to assume you were scammed since you signed up here 2 days ago. Thanks for your contribution by the way.

Believe it or not, some of us like summaries and certain details put together in order to arrive at an objective opinion. Clearly, people OVER the age of 5 need a synopsis since it appears you got bamboozled by a snake oil salesmen.

Enjoy your stay!
Not lashing out, just any adult probably doesn't need an explanation if reading from the start.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1410 posts
279 upvotes
guest5850 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 7:32 pm
Not lashing out, just any adult probably doesn't need an explanation if reading from the start.
Sorry to break it to you, but your internet lesson for the day is that "Less than 10% of people advance to page 2" on Google searches.

So what that really tells you is: the vast majority probably don't care about any 1 topic to scroll beyond 1 or 2 pages.
Sep 22, 2017
8 posts
smokescreen15 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 7:44 pm
Sorry to break it to you, but your internet lesson for the day is that "Less than 10% of people advance to page 2" on Google searches.

So what that really tells you is: the vast majority probably don't care about any 1 topic to scroll beyond 1 or 2 pages.
So you needed an explanation instead of going to page 1 and taking 2 minutes to read it, lol.
There's a total of 3 pages here and you needed to be told the circumstances. We all don't feel as dumb with you here, thanks.

If you didn't care, why did you ask??
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1410 posts
279 upvotes
guest5850 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 9:06 pm
So you needed an explanation instead of going to page 1 and taking 2 minutes to read it, lol.
Yawn, go back to chasing those Primerica, WFG, MLM schemes that promise you the world. This isn't the place for greedy saps, I'm glad you got scammed.
Sep 25, 2017
1 posts
I have not received my money for September. Does anyone have a contact for this new company that claimed to take over the business? The return email address I used was rejected. Jim Gaudry was my salesman. I haven't been able to reach him either. We must share information on this.
Jun 26, 2009
3 posts
It is not greed to make an investment to try and improve financially, and make a better life for our families. And crapping all over us because we were scammed does not make you smarter or better. But to have you and the other guy stop wasting all our collective time here is your summary.

1) We bought debit machines from Debit Direct in some quantity as an investment. The deal was the machines would generate some monthly return, in most cases approximately $100 per machine
2) Until July-August everything was fine and suddenly payments stopped.
3) We cannot find anybody to speak to at Debit Direct -
4) All of those scammed are now Peed-off..

Now you know as much as the rest of us
Sep 25, 2017
3 posts
Hi guys
I just bought 32vmachiens 2 months ago and it was paying like 60vdollars a month . I guess we all bought it from the same salesman guy ( I really don't know what he knew or didnt know) it doesn't matter right now Jim Gaudry is our only connection to solve this problem . Remember all it is still our mechines and they are still working and making money , all we need is a new processing company , first we have to keep that machines generating money and have them maitened then we deal with the criminals .
Sep 24, 2017
7 posts
HELLO
I’m trying to join the Facebook group but it show it is pending can some one invited me my nick name is Baba Baba I wana join the group please and thank you
Sep 24, 2017
7 posts
I sent a request still pending can some one please invite me to group chat on Facebook Baba Baba my nickname thank you guys
Sep 25, 2017
3 posts
I sent too , just wait untill the administer of this group will add us on . maybe he didn't see our request yet .
Sep 24, 2017
7 posts
Hello
I sent a request on Facebook yesterday still pending I hope he see it so we can also join the group
Sep 22, 2017
8 posts
drorz1 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 11:42 am
Hi guys
I just bought 32vmachiens 2 months ago and it was paying like 60vdollars a month . I guess we all bought it from the same salesman guy ( I really don't know what he knew or didnt know) it doesn't matter right now Jim Gaudry is our only connection to solve this problem . Remember all it is still our mechines and they are still working and making money , all we need is a new processing company , first we have to keep that machines generating money and have them maitened then we deal with the criminals .
Don't think there are any machines, we own them allegedly but merchants own their business. If there is funny stuff going on, they'll most likely find another provider.
Sep 25, 2017
3 posts
Someone is still processing money , the money goes to some processor somewhere. Why will the merchants will change them ?
Sep 27, 2017
1 posts
What is the facebook group name to join??
Can we create a group on "WhatsApp" or any other.
Should we go to local police station to report?
Sep 27, 2017
2 posts
Is anyone still posting on this form? Jim was the guy that I was dealing with. I met him at the franchise show in Toronto back in January. If this is all true WTF!!!
I as well can't reach anyone at this company and their payments are over due.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)