• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 8:05 pm
Sep 21, 2017
6 posts
There is a Case already with Toronto Police. Contact Detective Michael Streng (or his partner Detective Wilson) at Toronto Police - Financial Crimes Division 416 808-7300 and quote case file 17-1692736.
Sep 27, 2017
1 posts
Hello, I too am involved with this situation. Been trying for a couple days to figure out what is going on. Please keep in the loop.
Thanks!
Sep 28, 2017
2 posts
Thanks jaan11963. I called the police. I was able to reach out to the front desk. They are aware of the situation. The front office Lady took my name, phone number and email address and informed me that somebody will contact me shortly
Sep 29, 2017
2 posts
Filed a report with the police. I decided to contact financial services yesterday (on the phone number I took from one of the comments in this forum). They seemed to be aware of the situation!
Sep 29, 2017
2 posts
Thank you very much jan 11963. I contacted the number you posted, received an email from financial services. I provided them with the info I had.
Dec 12, 2016
2 posts
1 upvote
there is also a Facebook group we have going to keep everyone informed if you want to join. Just search for Debit Direct group on Facebook and ask to join
Jun 26, 2009
3 posts
Jim Gaudry wrote me yesterday and told me he is swamped and for me to call him. I tried his number, and it went straight to VM.
Sep 29, 2017
1 posts
Why at are they trying to send us to Facebook? It seems they are trying to portray a narrative? Have you noticed that? Be very careful because the people involved may be trying to shape the story..
Sep 27, 2017
2 posts
Who is in charge of this Facebook group? I've been waiting 3 days to get accepted into the group. Can someone please accept my request (Brian Bee). Thanks.
Oct 1, 2017
1 posts
Thank you for all of this information. I've had 4 machines since 2014 with no problems until now. I am following.
Last edited by cnicole on Oct 2nd, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 28, 2017
2 posts
Are there any updates from the investigation? I gave my contact information to Toronto Police - Financial Crimes Division 416 808-7300. The front desk told me somebody will contact me or I will receive an email but nothing happened.
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
9226 posts
3311 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm curious if anyone has proof ALL these machines actually physically exist?? Not just a few...but all of them.

It's pretty easy to collect $xx,xxx from someone, give them back $100/month (of your own money) to appear legit and recruit new investors though current ones...as soon as your crop is large enough *poof*!
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Feb 18, 2014
158 posts
27 upvotes
Cas77 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2017 11:38 am
I'm curious if anyone has proof ALL these machines actually physically exist?? Not just a few...but all of them.

It's pretty easy to collect $xx,xxx from someone, give them back $100/month (of your own money) to appear legit and recruit new investors though current ones...as soon as your crop is large enough *poof*!
Bang on.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1410 posts
279 upvotes
Cas77 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2017 11:38 am

I think you nailed it. I'm certain this is just an elaborate ponzi scheme. Generating fake merchant statements and filtering funds around until the scheme has collapsed. Has anyone tried to confirm the existence of merchants from whom you collect fees from? I would start there, since it will be easy to confirm if the merchant A: Exists and B: is using Debit Directs services.

Debit Direct doesn't show up on any registered ISO list with Visa or Mastercard. It doesn't mean they are not legit, but most processors will register with the 2 largest credit card companies if they are involved with electronic payments.
https://www.mastercard.com/us/company/e ... -15-14.pdf
https://www.visa.com/splisting/searchGrsp.do
Sep 28, 2017
4 posts
A lot of conjecture with regard to all of this. Would advise patience for the law to investigate and assign jurisdiction. For those of you with a purchase of 12 or less terminals( with a return) patience even more so. For some of us with invest of 100 plus the situation is more dire. Contact your accountant/tax lawyer/ and police rep after giving them time to properly assess.