Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Dead// Dec 18-24 10 FREE Snickers/Mars/M&ms (actually get paid $1+candy). EXTENDED!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2014 6:48 pm
Nov 16, 2008
784 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
LNahid2000 wrote: 77 cents regular price at Dollarama
Edit as I wasn't the first to post. But it does work and they are itemized. Bought my 10 bars on 2 receipts.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2011
2619 posts
1110 upvotes
Winnipeg
How much are they at target? I don't feel like stepping anywhere close to walmart this close to Christmas.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
skins2130 wrote: Is it possible to have money entered to your bank account? I didn't see an option for this.

If I use a visa card will they put money on it? Do I have to use a Visa to be able to get the money back?

Thanks
No, they send you a cheque once you reach $20.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Aug 25, 2012
947 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
sillysimms wrote: No, they send you a cheque once you reach $20.
I didn't see an option to enter my mailing address when I created an account today.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
M&m are not included in sale @Wally
Only mars, twix and snickers
Might as well go DR instead all bars are .77

Anyone try five of the same ones?
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2011
1151 posts
340 upvotes
Feegus wrote: Diabeetus!
Oh no, not this again. I hope vordicks doesn't see this.
Nov 16, 2008
784 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
501 wrote: M&m are not included in sale @Wally
Only mars, twix and snickers
Might as well go DR instead all bars are .77

Anyone try five of the same ones?
I bought 5 snickers and 5 m&m's and put each 5 on their own receipt. Haven't received confirmation yet but I'm sure it works.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1657 posts
2172 upvotes
can you use same receipt for another $5?
or it has to be with 2 separate receipt?

what if you pay on 2 separate receipt at the same time? how will they know?
Dec 11, 2006
304 posts
279 upvotes
i bought 6 twix and 4 snickers all on one receipt, and just had my receipt approved...so you don't have to do 2 separate transactions to do the 2 redemptions.
Sep 7, 2013
44 posts
23 upvotes
Drizzt wrote: I always assumed these C51 posts were the name of a store. I see now that it's an App where you buy items (at any store) that are on their offers list, upload a picture of the receipt using the app, and you accumulate $ in an account until $20, then they will cut you a cheque.

My questions is.. How does this work as a business plan? What are they doing with the receipts to allow them to pay you $? Is it a form of data collection in order to pelt you with targeted advertisements?
They are a an information DataMining research company. Which means, there main goal is to know what customers are buying in the same trip. They extract all the information from the receipts and then construct a gigantic database. They use the database to extract useful information, which in turn can sell to other companies.
Those deal are just a way to encourage customers to upload their receipts.

P.S. I work in similar area.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
vuhoang123 wrote: I didn't see an option to enter my mailing address when I created an account today.
When you reach $20 and cashout you can provide it. Cheque is the only option they have for payment.
Never say never
May 26, 2011
420 posts
66 upvotes
Etobicoke
I love mars bars, buy lots every week. I'm new to this area 51, what if I wanted to buy 50 or 100 bars. do I have to get them @ 5 bars per checkout? x 20 trips, or is there a different way to do this, any advice appreciated, will sigh-up tonight and start an account. NO I DO NOT RUN A CONVIENANCE STORE, and am not re-selling them. Will just have to go on a diet in the New Year. Cheers.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
gregster64 wrote: I love mars bars, buy lots every week. I'm new to this area 51, what if I wanted to buy 50 or 100 bars. do I have to get them @ 5 bars per checkout? x 20 trips, or is there a different way to do this, any advice appreciated, will sigh-up tonight and start an account. NO I DO NOT RUN A CONVIENANCE STORE, and am not re-selling them. Will just have to go on a diet in the New Year. Cheers.
You can only redeem the offer twice so a max of 10 bars. Click the "Double Up" button.
Never say never
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
The Walmart I went to had chocolate bars for $1 at the checkout
May 26, 2011
420 posts
66 upvotes
Etobicoke
sillysimms wrote: You can only redeem the offer twice so a max of 10 bars. Click the "Double Up" button.
Thanks for the reply, figured that out after signing up. To Mikehuch, sorry man, too much Mars bar sugar. Free chocolate + cash = Ya, baby!!!!!!, Thanks OP. Cheers.
Dec 18, 2013
533 posts
101 upvotes
Count me IN!!! IN IN IN Thanks OP

*dance*

Hopefully it will last until tomorrow :)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Anyone know if this is the size found at dollarama as well ???

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)