Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] DEC 28: SDM - Beats Wireless BT Over Ear White Headphones $199.99 (+20x points)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2014 4:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2004
1735 posts
301 upvotes

[Shoppers Drug Mart] DEC 28: SDM - Beats Wireless BT Over Ear White Headphones $199.99 (+20x points)

I realize there is something posted in 'Deals' but I missed seeing it. Shoppers Drug Mart is selling the Beats Wireless Bluetooth Over Ear White headphones for $199.99 ($100 off) today only. It's also 20x points today so you can either take advantage of that or redeem 95K points to get them for $55.99 tax in. A good use of Optimum points IMO. After today the price goes back to $299.99.

Please lets not debate which headphones are better in this thread. There is already another thread for that.
Enjoy!
Sword of Omens....Give me deals beyond deals!
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
855 upvotes
This price has been running for a month now (if not longer). It has been this price since at least Nov. 30 (spend your point event). Also note that there is also a 20,000 point back as part of the promo (bonus points). Not sure if that has expired so you MIGHT actually get 20x + 20,000 points (aka 59,800 total points).

Also note, although not debating which headphones are better... most reviews have suggested that these are no where near worth the money and there has been many customer reviews complaining about the headband snapping. Just information to consider or maybe research on your own before deciding rather or not this is a "deal" for you.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
7910 posts
1192 upvotes
Montreal
GVRtrader wrote:
Dec 28th, 2013 5:47 pm
This price has been running for a month now (if not longer). It has been this price since at least Nov. 30 (spend your point event). Also note that there is also a 20,000 point back as part of the promo (bonus points). Not sure if that has expired so you MIGHT actually get 20x + 20,000 points (aka 59,800 total points).

Also note, although not debating which headphones are better... most reviews have suggested that these are no where near worth the money and there has been many customer reviews complaining about the headband snapping. Just information to consider or maybe research on your own before deciding rather or not this is a "deal" for you.

Yeah Crappy Customer Service when you are dealing with Beats...

They wouldn't huge on replacing my snapped head band and I gave them a piece of my mind for the amount of cash I put out for the Studios...

Facebook Page has lots of complaints with the snapped headbands...

I'm really careful with my stuff but these headbands suck and if you take them out in freezing temperature they are really fragile...

Beats... Never Again!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
1977 posts
1051 upvotes
Toronto
Are we talking about the Studio over-ear model or the Solo on-ear model?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
1977 posts
1051 upvotes
Toronto
alwaysbuylow wrote:
Dec 28th, 2013 11:44 pm
No, not the Studio and not the Solo, it is the wireless one, like this one:
http://www.amazon.ca/Beats-Wireless-On- ... ats+by+dre
Yes, I understood that it's not the specific model of the Studio or the Solos, but there are 2 versions of Beats wireless, on in the style of the Studios and one in the style of Solos, so in this case, it's the style of the Solos. Thanks for the clarification!
Sep 18, 2004
625 posts
121 upvotes
What are the two versions of Beats wireless?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2011
7270 posts
719 upvotes
this is shoppers that usually only sell outdated stuff :-)
Sep 18, 2004
625 posts
121 upvotes
I think the price has gone back up to $279.99.