Deciem (The Ordinary) 23% off everything sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
23% off
Expiry:
November 30, 2019
Retailer:
Deciem
Stumbled on this. Starts Nov 1 to Nov 30 as their Black Friday sale.

Bought a crap ton of things to stock up and to try since they have a 100% refund policy up to 1 yr after purchase with receipt.

While supplies last.

IMPORTANT-BUT-BORING BITS (TERMS AND CONDITIONS)

Maximum of 5 promotionally-priced units per product per customer for the month of November. Further units may be purchased at their original price.
The Ordinary Colours limited to 2 promotionally-priced units per product per customer for the month of November. Further units may be purchased at their original price.
Products purchased during November may be returned for a full refund as per our return policy which can be explored via DECIEM.com/terms. Returned items will be refunded at the promotional price paid.
November promotions are not exchangeable for cash and are non-transferable.
November promotions cannot be combined with other promotions.
DECIEM reserves the right to (i) discontinue this offer at any time; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's benefit from it; (iii) amend these terms and conditions; and (iv) limit the number of promotional redemptions online.
The 23% discount is available on DECIEM.com and in all standalone DECIEM stores from November 1, 2019 at 8am EST to November 30, 2019 at 11:59pm EST (excluding November 29, when the DECIEM website and stores will be closed).
Promotion is available to all global customers.
We expect all orders containing promotional items to be processed within 10 business days. Fulfillment times may vary during peak periods such as after/during product launches, holidays and special promotions. To inquire about the status of your order, please visit DECIEM.com/contact.
59 replies
Jan 12, 2017
30 posts
17 upvotes
As a side note, if you're looking for one of The Ordinary products that doesn't ship to Canada, you can order that through https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/

As a side to the side, I ordered something from Shoppers Drug Mart online and from Cult Beauty the next day, and the Cult Beauty product arrived several days before the SDM box did. An item in the SDM box was leaking, while Cult Beauty was packaged very well.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5526 posts
1151 upvotes
Richmond Hill
HollasaAgain wrote:
Nov 4th, 2019 10:06 am
As a side note, if you're looking for one of The Ordinary products that doesn't ship to Canada, you can order that through https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/

As a side to the side, I ordered something from Shoppers Drug Mart online and from Cult Beauty the next day, and the Cult Beauty product arrived several days before the SDM box did. An item in the SDM box was leaking, while Cult Beauty was packaged very well.
About sephora or well.ca?
Dec 8, 2002
294 posts
203 upvotes
Edmonton
yesstyle wrote:
Nov 4th, 2019 10:41 am
About sephora or well.ca?
If you're asking if Sephora or Well.ca will ship products that's not on the Ordinary's website, no. Canadian regulations prohibit high-concentration acids from being sold directly to the consumer, which is why we can't buy the AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution. (The same goes for similar products like Drunk Elephant's Babyfacial.) You have to go through an international retailer to buy them.

I don't know if other products are prohibited; this is the only one I know of.
Jan 12, 2017
30 posts
17 upvotes
I can't buy Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion or AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution directly from The Ordinary, or from Well.ca or Sephora Canada, but I can from Cult Beauty.
Sep 8, 2019
2 posts
Thanks for passing this along. Deciem is great and reasonably priced.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5526 posts
1151 upvotes
Richmond Hill
What do i do with all the used empty bottles?
Aug 27, 2009
623 posts
452 upvotes
Toronto
What are everyone's favourite products? The Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA is a great general purpose facial moisturizer, but looking to see what others like.
Sep 8, 2016
86 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
cool canuck wrote:
Nov 4th, 2019 12:56 pm
What are everyone's favourite products? The Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA is a great general purpose facial moisturizer, but looking to see what others like.
I like the squalane oil and the niacinamide serum.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
9660 posts
1343 upvotes
cool canuck wrote:
I currently have used or tried:

- Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA - LOVE IT
- Retinol 0.5% + Squalane - Can't tell if I like it or not
- Niacinamide - Love it
- Marine Hyluronics - it was good but I don't know if it worked haha
- Amino Acids + B5 - LOVE IT, save my skin barrier when it was damaged
- Glycolic Acid Toner - it's OK

Going to try from this sale:
- Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Hyluronic Acid
- Ascorbic Acid + Alpha Arbutin
Mar 22, 2017
615 posts
499 upvotes
cool canuck wrote:
I don't use it personally, but their retinol formulations are supposed to be quite good - the best chemical rejuvenator, one of the only chemicals sold OTC that's backed by research. Start with a low dose (0.2%), apply lightly every other day, you might get some initial redness if you start too strong but it'll go away. Don't use it if you're pregnant or trying to be, wear sunscreen since your skin will be a bit more sensitive, and people with acne might experience a temporary flareup (which will go away, and yes is effective at stopping acne over time). They also sell granactive retinoid, supposed to be less irritating and as effective though I haven't read up on any trials.

The caffeine formulations are good for temporary reduction of puffiness - it's a blood vessel constrictor.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5526 posts
1151 upvotes
Richmond Hill
cool canuck wrote:
Ive only used Niacinamide and Hyaluronic acid so far. Ive still got lots to use but good timing for this sale as i need more niacinamide.

Whats the most bang for buck antioxidant? Resveratrol or vit C? If so, which one? I heard Resveratrol is more powerful and potent than vit C.